iPhone 6/6+ Screen Protectors

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
iloome released that image on their Twitter but can't deuce anything from it. Just wait a while more for more photos! Anyway I'm just going to pre-order it.
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
iloome released that image on their Twitter but can't deuce anything from it. Just wait a while more for more photos! Anyway I'm just going to pre-order it.

their website got black and white..what does that mean?:s11:
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
It's for the curve edges color to match the front panel.

chey that 2 colours so normal..

i thought they gonna customise it into different cool colour like this

553102_143424172500051_2004314844_n.png
 

Presto80

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
5,399
Reaction score
1
I'll create the MO once I receive the bulk order email confirmation from iloome (hopefully it's a success!). This Sunday might be too soon. Will update you guys here once I've put up :)

count me in..nd 1 ip6 and 1ip6+.
thanx
 

the-alchemist

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
3,808
Reaction score
10
if pre-order & re-calculate with shipping, each piece $49.

a bit not worth it... the copies will flood once someone releases imo.
 

tormont

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
609
Reaction score
1
I'm interested in iloome screenmate for iphone 6 plus too! let me know when the MO starts!
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
i interested, but i duno how to paste sp on my own. always did in a mess n nv wanna try to paste by myself already.
 

W3isheng

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
699
Reaction score
177
Same for me. Don't know can bring down to Burlington there for the shop to apply for a fee not
 

the-alchemist

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
3,808
Reaction score
10
tampered glass ones a bit more unforgiving as paste wrong means cannot move around liao or risk shattering it
 

jermx9

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
6,029
Reaction score
18
Not really.
I bought my PSAJ and it came with 2 SPs. One clear and one matte iirc.

Bro, I was referring to the back piece. The back piece comes in two different format. Some manufacturers split the back into 3 pieces, as one whole piece may cause bubbles. The other format is one whole piece.

Cheers!
 

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
14,777
Reaction score
11
Bro, I was referring to the back piece. The back piece comes in two different format. Some manufacturers split the back into 3 pieces, as one whole piece may cause bubbles. The other format is one whole piece.

Cheers!


Hahaha. Sorry. My bad. I mis-read it.
 

oddeye82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
14,844
Reaction score
2,441
Is this iloome screen protector really good? I just got a screen protector ytd but when used with spigen ultra hybrid, there is a border of exposed glass in between the phone and the casing, quite ugly...
 

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
14,777
Reaction score
11
Is this iloome screen protector really good? I just got a screen protector ytd but when used with spigen ultra hybrid, there is a border of exposed glass in between the phone and the casing, quite ugly...

Still waiting for them to release the official pics and specs before we decide! But it's looking good.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top