
Correct me if I'm wrong, the iLoome one photo released already? Where do you see the bottom is open? In the other forum, Luke (from iLoome) haven't posted photos yet.
Ah, missed that. Thanks. I think I will just get the moshi one locally. Can get discount from Epicentre and Challenger using some credit card rewards.
Epicentre provide pasting service?
moshi 1 seems promising..seems cheaper den iloome also..
$29.99 usd~
Ah, missed that. Thanks. I think I will just get the moshi one locally. Can get discount from Epicentre and Challenger using some credit card rewards.
Epicentre provide pasting service?
This is normal sp at USD 29.99.
The glass version cost USD 39.99.
Moshi 99MO075805 iVisor Glass iPhone 6 Plus White - Tabrix
Is it available locally yet?
This is normal sp at USD 29.99.
The glass version cost USD 39.99.
Moshi 99MO075805 iVisor Glass iPhone 6 Plus White - Tabrix
Nice!! Anyone doing MO? Count me in....my bad..den it should be same price range as iloome.
too bad they didn't say whether it was released already or not in the official website.
hmm here seems to have stock: Moshi 99MO075805 iVisor Glass iPhone 6 Plus White
WAH... the moshi one can take out wash and re-apply..![]()
It's nice seeing more manufacturers are coming out with glass that can cover the edges! Anyway, iloome will have more photos by 30/09. They should also cover the edges fully including around the home button.
Nice!! Anyone doing MO? Count me in....
It covers the home button as well? Luke from iLoome said it doesn't due to the thinness and brittleness.
is it anti glare type? out alrdy at local store?
thanks