iPhone 6/6+ Screen Protectors

radzkal

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
78
Lolx
Loving my bestskinever front. The adhesive is very strong so I think if using full coverage front also will not be damage by casing.
The protector on a black front look invisible. Cannot see it existence.
Not much smudge or fingerprint but the swiping not as smooth as on glass . Lolx
how much did u pay for it including shipping and how long did it take to reach here?
 

Cmon51

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Warning though, the black screen is horseshoe design. The white one is full coverage. Check the reviews for actual screenshots.
I did checked with seller & confirmed is full screen. Where did you saw that review & there are only 4 screenshots with all white SP.
 

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
how much did u pay for it including shipping and how long did it take to reach here?

I not sure of individual items as I bought quite a bit.
Have extras so interested parties please PM me.
Shipping was ard 10days.
 

ClockWork

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2010
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
0
I not sure of individual items as I bought quite a bit.
Have extras so interested parties please PM me.
Shipping was ard 10days.

how long did you take to apply, and how long did the protector take to be set nicely?
 

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
how long did you take to apply, and how long did the protector take to be set nicely?

Took me quite a while around 45min for the rear but front was fast at 10min as I go for the optimize case front.
The protector took 12hr to set in but the overall. Final look will be after 48hr which mine had been through and looking great.
The adhesive is strong also.
Guess I will be trying out with my psaj soon.
 

eurofunk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
35,827
Reaction score
140
still waiting to look see look see, hopefully got decent glass protector out and get from china, if not here kena robert
 

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
BSE vs Healing shield. Which is better and easier to apply?

Different protection and application.
Bse is all round including top and bottom while healing is only side.
Bse is wet and healing is dry.
Answer is healing is easier imo for application but realign during application bse will be easier during to wet application.
 

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
98
Different protection and application.
Bse is all round including top and bottom while healing is only side.
Bse is wet and healing is dry.
Answer is healing is easier imo for application but realign during application bse will be easier during to wet application.

My concern is application. Because I really can't paste for nuts. I see BSE wet application, seems effortless. But video is video, not sure if it's that easy
 

SeeNoEvil

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
1,732
Reaction score
0
Just got my full coverage tempered glass protector :)

FeN7mRz.jpg


xPTbNyU.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top