iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
Are you one of them thats downsizing to the Pro from the Max for 13? but yeah to be honest i also dont know if i can used to it. but i spent a bit of time playing around with my friend's 12 Pro Max and compared it against a 12 Pro and the screen real estate is just so much easier on the eyes. coming from a 3yo XS that has battery life that barely lasts me for half a day now, the bigger battery on the Max also offers me some security especially if i end up not upgrading for 2-3 years.
Going from 12PM to 13 Pro this time, wanted to pull the trigger last year but held back when there were differences in the camera system for the main lens, couldn’t get over it.

Used the X back then and had to get used when coming from 7 plus also, eventually got used to it and loved the size as it was easy to use with one hand and pocket friendly then went XS Max cause it was a new form factor.

hopefully no regrets this time.
 

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
The 2-pack is full coverage. The single is full coverage as well but with slimmer profile to fit most cases. The 2-pack is all the way to the edges, meaning, some case might be too tight which may cause the TG to be lifted up or create air bubble. Also the 2-pack has oleophobic coating for better fingerprint resistant.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,133
Reaction score
3,182
may i know why are you downsizing though? for the one handed maneuverability ah?

Is the Nomad case the same thickness as Apple? One thing I did liked about the Apple leather case is that its quite slim. Nomad seems a little thicker from the pictures I have seen.
Size and weight. When I put into my pocket, it felt like it's going to pull my entire pants down. It's insane.

And yes. I believe the Nomad leather is thicker than the Apple Leather case. I have tried both of the brands.

Nomad - iPhone 11 Pro Max, imminent iPhone 13 Pro
Apple - iPhone 7 Plus, X
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
Anyone know if I can reuse iPhone 11 protector on the new iPhone 13?
 

lbcben

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
9,089
Reaction score
1,591
Got question about those TPU clear flexible case.
Is it that regardless of cheapo brand or exp brand like spigen TPU case, one day the case will still turn yellowish?
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,732
Reaction score
2,326
Got question about those TPU clear flexible case.
Is it that regardless of cheapo brand or exp brand like spigen TPU case, one day the case will still turn yellowish?
Spigen will also turn yellow, the only transparent case that doesn't turn is probably Apple's own clear hard case.
 

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
Spigen will also turn yellow, the only transparent case that doesn't turn is probably Apple's own clear hard case.
Cygnett also won’t turn yellow but will kinda turn very slightly grey. Spigen easily turns yellow.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,138
Reaction score
13,167
Interest

+1 interested to know too.
For your info too. :)

The 2-pack is full coverage. The single is full coverage as well but with slimmer profile to fit most cases. The 2-pack is all the way to the edges, meaning, some case might be too tight which may cause the TG to be lifted up or create air bubble. Also the 2-pack has oleophobic coating for better fingerprint resistant.
Thank you for the explanation. Really appreciated. :)
 

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
Thank you for the explanation. Really appreciated. :)
Hey, no worries, just sharing based on my purchase history and what I know. :)

Spigen TG is just the go-to, it’s no brainer. If you can TaoBao, you can look at Benks also, not bad as well, been using since iPX.

I’m very particular on TG. 🤭
 
Joined
Mar 13, 2020
Messages
365
Reaction score
40
Hey, no worries, just sharing based on my purchase history and what I know. :)

Spigen TG is just the go-to, it’s no brainer. If you can TaoBao, you can look at Benks also, not bad as well, been using since iPX.

I’m very particular on TG. 🤭
how about okonz?
 

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
Not sure how you guys think of Casetify case...
I used it for my iPhone 11 Pro Max, in less than a month, the backplate got separated.
Never drop the device at all, in fact, it is kept in a Fabrix sleeve. :s22:
Chat with their CSO, ignore the fact it was factory defect and just want you to buy another case.

They market their case as drop protection, but in my case, no need drop at all, the case went dead.

9Z3a1NH.jpg
 

Spongebob79

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
821
Reaction score
13
Not sure how you guys think of Casetify case...
I used it for my iPhone 11 Pro Max, in less than a month, the backplate got separated.
Never drop the device at all, in fact, it is kept in a Fabrix sleeve. :s22:
Chat with their CSO, ignore the fact it was factory defect and just want you to buy another case.

They market their case as drop protection, but in my case, no need drop at all, the case went dead.

9Z3a1NH.jpg
I always see their cases on website and advertisement. No heart to buy coz is so expensive. Thanks for letting us know. Even Smartish is better, there was once their blue case, ip11 series bought fm Souky turn yellowish on the sides, i wrote to them, they asked for pics and i send them. They send me a new case free of charge despite the fact that it wasnt bought directly fm them or amazon store. Really nice of them.
 

kai_87

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
9,025
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Seems like Nomad Leather Case is greatly recommended. Wonder if how fast they delivered if I get today?
Also does it fits with Spigen Full Coverage SP?
 
Last edited:

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
38,035
Reaction score
10,126
Not sure how you guys think of Casetify case...
I used it for my iPhone 11 Pro Max, in less than a month, the backplate got separated.
Never drop the device at all, in fact, it is kept in a Fabrix sleeve. :s22:
Chat with their CSO, ignore the fact it was factory defect and just want you to buy another case.

They market their case as drop protection, but in my case, no need drop at all, the case went dead.

9Z3a1NH.jpg
Over hyped case... I avoid for sure
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,138
Reaction score
13,167
Hey, no worries, just sharing based on my purchase history and what I know. :)

Spigen TG is just the go-to, it’s no brainer. If you can TaoBao, you can look at Benks also, not bad as well, been using since iPX.

I’m very particular on TG. 🤭
I've thought about Benks as well, just not got into trying it yet. Thanks for this recommendation too, will keep it in mind. :)

how about okonz?
I've only tried and am using their magnetic charging cables. :)

Not sure how you guys think of Casetify case...
I used it for my iPhone 11 Pro Max, in less than a month, the backplate got separated.
Never drop the device at all, in fact, it is kept in a Fabrix sleeve. :s22:
Chat with their CSO, ignore the fact it was factory defect and just want you to buy another case.

They market their case as drop protection, but in my case, no need drop at all, the case went dead.

9Z3a1NH.jpg
Have seen a recommendation somewhere quite sometime back and also quite often in Shopee flash sale, but not got any because my preference has mainly been for transparent cases otherwise not pay over $20 for them. Exception is only for Spigen cases. :)
 

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2000
Messages
8,595
Reaction score
37
Not sure how you guys think of Casetify case...
I used it for my iPhone 11 Pro Max, in less than a month, the backplate got separated.
Never drop the device at all, in fact, it is kept in a Fabrix sleeve. :s22:
Chat with their CSO, ignore the fact it was factory defect and just want you to buy another case.

They market their case as drop protection, but in my case, no need drop at all, the case went dead.

9Z3a1NH.jpg

I always see their cases on website and advertisement. No heart to buy coz is so expensive. Thanks for letting us know. Even Smartish is better, there was once their blue case, ip11 series bought fm Souky turn yellowish on the sides, i wrote to them, they asked for pics and i send them. They send me a new case free of charge despite the fact that it wasnt bought directly fm them or amazon store. Really nice of them.

Over hyped case... I avoid for sure

Waa, it seems like this brand is to be avoided. I agree that the case is very expensive. Like almost S$100 for a case. I keep seeing this brand in my FB and they got some really nice limited designs like the One Piece ones which tempted me.

Think i will be going back to Ringke or SwitchEasy cases though i just bought a cheap Spigen one to tide me over till i find a better case. I like the apple clear case but the problem is the bottom is exposed.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top