iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
BB3-D93-C4-3-C2-A-47-AA-AF5-B-648-F8-BA6-A7-A3.jpg


Found my previous Apple green leather cases.

Left: My first Apple leather case used with XS Max. Love the patina.

Right: 11 Max Pro case which didn’t see much use at all (almost brand new). Decided to use a plastic case for ease of cleaning due to Covid.

I didn’t buy the iPhone 12 so no leather case for that. Now wondering if I should get the Sequoia Green for 13 Max Pro to continue the “tradition”. Or should I get Midnight instead? :unsure:

If so, green all the way bro!
 

tpmmark

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
24
Spigen tempered glass for 12 pro max broked twice last year on me within 2 weeks in between. Then I decided to use a ceramic tempered glass and it lasted till the day I bought iPhone 13PM. No more spigen TG for me from that time onwards.
Mind sharing the brand of the ceramic screen protector? Thanks
 

kruzeryo

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
50
Mind sharing the brand of the ceramic screen protector? Thanks
I do not know the brand of the tempered glass but got it from a mobile accessories shop located in IMM Jurong East. It's the shop opposite Mcdonalds at Level 1. However, Ceramic Tempered Glass for iPhone 13 Pro & Pro Max haven't arrived yet at the store when I went to the shop last Friday, 24/09/21. I was told that stocks will come in a months time. It cost $22 - $25. But it lasted very long for me when I used it on 12PM.
 

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,006
Reaction score
1,727
I’d recommend Flolab for actual tempered glass (more glass than plastic).
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,176
Reaction score
3,196
BB3-D93-C4-3-C2-A-47-AA-AF5-B-648-F8-BA6-A7-A3.jpg


Found my previous Apple green leather cases.

Left: My first Apple leather case used with XS Max. Love the patina.

Right: 11 Max Pro case which didn’t see much use at all (almost brand new). Decided to use a plastic case for ease of cleaning due to Covid.

I didn’t buy the iPhone 12 so no leather case for that. Now wondering if I should get the Sequoia Green for 13 Max Pro to continue the “tradition”. Or should I get Midnight instead? :unsure:
The Sequoia Green on Sierra Blue is really nice!
 

wira

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2000
Messages
5,772
Reaction score
771
any advise if the applet magsafe wallet is worth to get ?
does it fall off easily ?
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
any advise if the applet magsafe wallet is worth to get ?
does it fall off easily ?

Worth or not is up to individual, it’s just a magnetic wallet that can store up to 3 cards.

All original Apple MagSafe accessories magnets are very strong, even a hard shake doesn’t budge.
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
So excited that the apple 13PM leather case will be delivering later today. However I know got quite used to the texture of the Spigen Max card thin fit.
 

psx_999

Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Waiting on Apple Store to release new stocks of Pro Max for pick-up. :( Hope to see some movement today or tomorrow…
 

joeidle1

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
34
Guys, for ip13 pro max clear magsaf case, does it cover the bottom charging area? Or is it only half covered?

Looking for a good clear magsaf case. Let me know if you guys got any brand to recommend
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top