The oleophobic coating still on?I do recommend zeelot tg too. Used the tg since first day of 12PM launch till last Friday when I change my phone to 13PM.
Not as much as when u jus use it. But not bad. First time a tg can last 10mths.The oleophobic coating still on?
Alright will try, but chor leh $50 for the one with self-alignment, if I apply and got dust inside I'll flipNot as much as when u jus use it. But not bad. First time a tg can last 10mths.

Yes, it does.May I know the original lightning cable W? If I buy a fast charging adapter, does it work with Original cable? Thx
Nope, not for me. Might degrade the quality.
using ESR, can buy from Aliexpress/Shopee/LazadaHi! Anyone using any magnetic car mounts that mount using the magsafe?
any recommendations? Thanks!
just afraid if lay it flat will have scratches.Nope, not for me. Might degrade the quality.
only midnight…Your case should have the camera bump!
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...howcase-thread.6599143/page-26#post-136843379Hi! Anyone using any magnetic car mounts that mount using the magsafe?
any recommendations? Thanks!
Grip is great. The case does feel protective in my honest opinionNice! How is the feel of the case? Decent grip feel?
using ESR, can buy from Aliexpress/Shopee/Lazada
paired with their ESR Halo lock air armor case, very solid snap whenever i attach it
Tried it without any casing very good as well
however, i tried other (non-apple magsafe compatible) casings this morning not sure if it is due to the casing issue or the car mount but they were very weak
Case-Mate Soap Bubble
ZAGG(Gear4)
Ringke fusion was good with the ESR car mount as well
i'm using wireless carplay, and it works fineDoes Apple Car Play work when the phone is mounted with the Magsafe car mount?
thanks! im using apple leather case. hopefully can mount strong.using ESR, can buy from Aliexpress/Shopee/Lazada
paired with their ESR Halo lock air armor case, very solid snap whenever i attach it
Tried it without any casing very good as well
however, i tried other (non-apple magsafe compatible) casings this morning not sure if it is due to the casing issue or the car mount but they were very weak
Case-Mate Soap Bubble
ZAGG(Gear4)
Ringke fusion was good with the ESR car mount as well