iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,162
Reaction score
3,191
Ya, their cables quality (lightning, usb-c, hdmi) are very good. I have no issues with them so far. I should really try their adapters.
UGREEN is good. I am getting them now to replace all the Baseus ones I got.
Was using Baseus 65W Gan2Pro but wanted to try UGREEN because I have this feeling my Baseus charges awfully slow, so, just gotten this 65W model for $27:

https://shopee.sg/product/64922680/6580735443?smtt=0.55873658-1633045636.9
Shipping takes a week+ though. :)
I got this UGREEN 65W too. It's not bad!
ANKER i also avoid liao, damn over priced

agreed on baesus and ugreen, ugreen stuff really solid for their price
Yes. Anker seemed overpriced to me. UGREEN is good. For Baseus, I was told that they are not MFi, and I immediately going to switch out. I was told by someone who is in the Apple scene for more than 10 years.
T0ZbTfy.jpeg


just arrived from mail today.


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Nice! I am planning to get this combo too!
 

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
UGREEN is good. I am getting them now to replace all the Baseus ones I got.
Last time I use Baseus, while charging, the iPhone is always hot to touch. Then I stopped using it and switch back to Apple charger.

Someone said if the iPhone is hot to touch, it is charging wrongly. 🤔
 

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2000
Messages
8,595
Reaction score
37
No prob bro, just sharing. :)

Anyway, might wanna wait cuz flash deal has ended
Yalor, when i saw your msg and go to the link, no more deal liao. Haha. Gotta wait for 4 Oct deal as stated in there. Thank you so much bro. :D
 

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2000
Messages
8,595
Reaction score
37
Last time I use Baseus, while charging, the iPhone is always hot to touch. Then I stopped using it and switch back to Apple charger.

Someone said if the iPhone is hot to touch, it is charging wrongly. 🤔
Not sure about the heat being wrong charging. I have the original 20w plug and magsafe charging pad when i got the 12 PM. At first, the charging is quite fast and not so hot but don’t know from which iOS version onwards, it charges super slow (maybe only 7w instead of the promised 15w) and the pad gets very hot.
 

SESE75

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
38
Any idea where can buy side/frame film protector for range of iPhone 13 ? Shopee app have a lot but ship only 3 weeks later
Want to be fast, any shop in Singapore selling this .. ??
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,162
Reaction score
3,191
Any idea where can buy side/frame film protector for range of iPhone 13 ? Shopee app have a lot but ship only 3 weeks later
Want to be fast, any shop in Singapore selling this .. ??
Have you tried ticking the "Domestic" checkbox and see if there are any stores which you are comfortable to buy from?

So far this shop and LionShield are good.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,162
Reaction score
3,191
All ship from mainland china ….
I am not sure what are you looking for here.

I ordered from Lionshield on the Friday night of the 13 Pro pre-order. It arrived on Sunday morning. So this is definitely domestic shipping.
 

SESE75

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
38
I am not sure what are you looking for here.

I ordered from Lionshield on the Friday night of the 13 Pro pre-order. It arrived on Sunday morning. So this is definitely domestic shipping.
Protection film that paste of the edge of the iPhone 13, along the on/off / mute button, sim tray and charging port to prevent scratches …
 

Harvley

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
3
i am currently using nomad case for my iphone 13pm, with moft wallet attached to it. i would say the magnet strength on the nomad case is weak. my moft wallet detached from it many times while it never happen on my ringke magsafe case.
Thought of getting the nomad case, but this seems like a dealbreaker since I am using it with a moft wallet as well. Hoping the magnet would be strong.

Perhaps going with Apple leather case now, or maybe Bellroy (but not sure if it has magsafe).
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Any idea where can buy side/frame film protector for range of iPhone 13 ? Shopee app have a lot but ship only 3 weeks later
Want to be fast, any shop in Singapore selling this .. ??
I know what you’re asking, did the same for my Fold3 and 12PM.
A few of my regular go-tos in Ali haven’t even have stock, so I doubt Local has bah. Only managed to find 1-2 sellers in Ali so I order from them liao lol...
Yalor, when i saw your msg and go to the link, no more deal liao. Haha. Gotta wait for 4 Oct deal as stated in there. Thank you so much bro. :D
No prob bro, most welcome! :D
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
any thin case that still has that minimum drop protection?

spigen thin fit doesnt seem to work for me anymore :s13:
I like this case just that I can't stand the surface material. Changed to the apple's leather case after just a day.
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
Now pandemic very paranoid, i always use alcohol wipes to clean the case and screen.

Now using the Apple Leather case, can use alcohol wipes or not ah?
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Now pandemic very paranoid, i always use alcohol wipes to clean the case and screen.

Now using the Apple Leather case, can use alcohol wipes or not ah?
Lol just did yesterday when I visited Apple store. I'd advise against doing so on a regular basis, cuz now I feel I'd damaged it a little :ROFLMAO:

Seems like alcohol too strong, regular wet wipes should be ok.
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
Lol just did yesterday when I visited Apple store. I'd advise against doing so on a regular basis, cuz now I feel I'd damaged it a little :ROFLMAO:

Seems like alcohol too strong, regular wet wipes should be ok.
Yeah I'd guess so. But I feel alcohol wipes are more "guarantee" in getting germs wipe off.

My previous PSAJ I keep wiping with alcohol wipes. Now havent been wiping abit worry liao.. lol
 

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2000
Messages
8,595
Reaction score
37

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Yeah I'd guess so. But I feel alcohol wipes are more "guarantee" in getting germs wipe off.

My previous PSAJ I keep wiping with alcohol wipes. Now havent been wiping abit worry liao.. lol
Lol better not bro, when I did that on my Product Red Leather for 12PM, I thought it was ok, then next morning, machiam like faded / wrinkled de feeling :D

So, on the 13 one, I tried again, LOL quality didnt improve, it gave that 'damaged' feeling :spin:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top