iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Guys, Sequoia Green vs Dark Cherry, which one? o_O

Color: Graphite
qsqf7qwxliq71.jpg

(photo from Reddit hor)

Dang I prefer the Dark Cherry (and using one) but, can't find myself bringing a purple case out :(
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Guys, Sequoia Green vs Dark Cherry, which one? o_O

Color: Graphite
qsqf7qwxliq71.jpg

(photo from Reddit hor)

Dang I prefer the Dark Cherry (and using one) but, can't find myself bringing a purple case out :(
Green
 

jungon

Master Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,849
Reaction score
430
Guys, Sequoia Green vs Dark Cherry, which one? o_O

Color: Graphite
qsqf7qwxliq71.jpg

(photo from Reddit hor)

Dang I prefer the Dark Cherry (and using one) but, can't find myself bringing a purple case out :(
Green. I got it for my Sierra blue also
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Guys, Sequoia Green vs Dark Cherry, which one? o_O

Color: Graphite
qsqf7qwxliq71.jpg

(photo from Reddit hor)

Dang I prefer the Dark Cherry (and using one) but, can't find myself bringing a purple case out :(

I'm using a more purple case, Wisteria. I find it blends with Sierra Blue better. If you're using graphite, midnight will be nice, having a more stealth look to it.
 

Kiddream

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
2,871
Reaction score
140
I'm using Graphite with Sequoia Green. Love this combination. The black camera cut out at the back blends in well with the case.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
I'm using a more purple case, Wisteria. I find it blends with Sierra Blue better. If you're using graphite, midnight will be nice, having a more stealth look to it.
That's right im using Dark Cherry and with Graphite, like not much of a contrast though :)
I'm using Graphite with Sequoia Green. Love this combination. The black camera cut out at the back blends in well with the case.
Haha thinking if i should change hmm..
 

Kiddream

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
2,871
Reaction score
140
Now pandemic very paranoid, i always use alcohol wipes to clean the case and screen.

Now using the Apple Leather case, can use alcohol wipes or not ah?
Don't use alcohol wipes on the Apple Leather case. i spoke to an Apple consultant when I went to collect my phone and case and he told me not to do that. And I didn't know Apple leather case comes with 1 year warranty. He said once the case starts to develop cracks, we can send it back to Apple for them to fix it.
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
Got a question:

Those case that claimed to be Magsafe compatible, does it mean they have the magnet built into the case ?

Cos I see some just put magsafe compatible but it just a clear back without the (ugly) magnet logo O+I

Need the magnet to be strong right? Could it be those that claimed to be "compatible " is just that they are thin case so the charging can still work, albeit not the best?
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
Actually I realised no matter what u choose and which iPhone colour, all cases will somehow match when u combine in person.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
That's right im using Dark Cherry and with Graphite, like not much of a contrast though :)

It's up to the individual. I prefer a case colour that blends better with the phone colour. Example for my past phones except for iPhone X and current 13 Pro Max:

Space Grey X with Saddle Brown.
Gold XS Max with Saddle Brown.
Midnight Green 11 Pro Max with Forest Green.
Pacific Blue 12 Pro Max with Baltic Blue.
Sierra Blue 13 Pro Max with Wisteria.

Unfortunately this year's leather cases do not have any blue, else I would've gone straight for it. The silicone ones have it but I still prefer leather cases.
 

Kiddream

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
2,871
Reaction score
140
Actually I realised no matter what u choose and which iPhone colour, all cases will somehow match when u combine in person.
It matters from iPhone 11 onwards, because you can now see the colour of the camera cut out at the back. No such problem for XS and earlier because you only see the black lens at the back.
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
It matters from iPhone 11 onwards, because you can now see the colour of the camera cut out at the back. No such problem for XS and earlier because you only see the black lens at the back.
You won’t look at it after a few days Le, unless u wanna others to see your stucked eyes on the phone!
 

Spongebob79

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
821
Reaction score
13

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2000
Messages
9,507
Reaction score
106
Got a question:

Those case that claimed to be Magsafe compatible, does it mean they have the magnet built into the case ?

Cos I see some just put magsafe compatible but it just a clear back without the (ugly) magnet logo O+I

Need the magnet to be strong right? Could it be those that claimed to be "compatible " is just that they are thin case so the charging can still work, albeit not the best?
yes correct, hence best to always test it out before making the purchase

shared my experience with a few cases that are either magsafe compatible, or even have the ugly magnet logo attached, and yet the magnet was weak
case in point: ZAGG(Gear4) and Case Mate

have been looking for casings that are more fancy with magsafe
but all of them have been disappointing, waiting for Mous and Pitaka to arrive in SG before testing it out
 

wira

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2000
Messages
5,772
Reaction score
771
Thought of getting the nomad case, but this seems like a dealbreaker since I am using it with a moft wallet as well. Hoping the magnet would be strong.

Perhaps going with Apple leather case now, or maybe Bellroy (but not sure if it has magsafe).
am also looking for a good magsafe case to use with a Moft wallet.

would a Mous case be recommended ? saw lots of adverts of phone with mous cases dropped from heights
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top