iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

10DeeQ

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
337
Reaction score
14
I”ve always use imos tempered glass and for me they are the Best one outhere.
on the 11 pro and 12 pro max i use their sapphire version, and i can Swear they are more scratch resistant than the glass version, and the oleophobic coating last much longer, for the 13 pro, they are still on back order, so now i’m trying the hoda sapphire, i think they are the same glass only different branding.
 

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,290
anyone using anti glare/matte screen protector? do you feel its a waste cos it washes out that beautiful OLED display?
 

Deceased

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
867
Reaction score
497
anyone using anti glare/matte screen protector? do you feel its a waste cos it washes out that beautiful OLED display?
depending on the quality...some matte ones really make the screen grainy af. some are acceptable, for example power support one is good.
 

nothin2do

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
11,029
Reaction score
2,197
am using spigen screen protector, the wan wit alignment wan, easy to apply.
for case, liquid air.. simple and easy n not so bulky also.
but am looking at latercase, very very thin but no drop protection


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,158
Reaction score
3,191
This is quite a good charger. Funded for their 100W model through indiegogo and so far it’s working well.
UGREEN makes solid stuff.
anyone using anti glare/matte screen protector? do you feel its a waste cos it washes out that beautiful OLED display?
I was about to ask this question too. Using the phone in the morning outdoors can’t see **** with the clear screen protector.
 

du_lan_ming

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
5
anyone using anti glare/matte screen protector? do you feel its a waste cos it washes out that beautiful OLED display?
I had matte screen protector on my previous iPhone 11 Pro Max. After a year I switched to clear screen protector and never look back.
Advantage of matte is you don’t have to worry about the finger prints on your screen but you don’t get to enjoy the beautiful OLED display which you paid for.
 

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
120
Any alternative good brands for apple leather folio cases? Also does anyone know where to get new apple leather folio cases for old models from X onwards?
 

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
120
Should we be cleaning our phone cases and applied screen protectors with alcohol swabs or something else?
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
UGREEN makes solid stuff.

I was about to ask this question too. Using the phone in the morning outdoors can’t see **** with the clear screen protector.
Always have to increase the display brightness in order to do so.
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
Im looking for clear or matt case with the volume and power buttons exposed
Need magsafe as well

I don't like those rubber feel when pressing the buttons. Apple leather case of using the metal buttons feels very good. It's either such metal buttons or leave the original buttons exposed for me, like the PSAJ
 

J3333

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
912
Reaction score
1


Ordered the same thing Liquid Air last Fri, coming tomorrow!

Black colour though! Cant wait!

Never thought I would go back to Spigen lol, but for this price (~$16), I chose this over Ringke/UAG this time round :)

Does the raise lip protect the camera at the back?
 

wrxkev

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
38
Should we be cleaning our phone cases and applied screen protectors with alcohol swabs or something else?
I am an OCD and a clean freak. Everytime i go out and come back home i will make sure to spray some sanitiser on a tissue and clean my casing and the hp screen itself.
 

iamgaara

Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
7
For those using the apple leather case for 13 PM, does the phone sometimes slips out of the case slightly when you remove from your pocket? (Bottom left of phone slightly out of the case in pic attached). Just bought mine last Thurs and it happened abt 3 times already. I wonder if it is defect or normal.
 
Last edited:

numzkull

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2000
Messages
699
Reaction score
56
For those using the apple leather case for 13 PM, does the phone sometimes slips out of the case slightly when you remove from your pocket? (Bottom left of phone slightly out of the case in pic attached). Just bought mine last Thurs and it happened abt 3 times already. I wonder if it is defect or normal.

Nope. My 13pm doesn’t slip out from Sequoia Green case.

Is your phone inserted properly? I remember the case was a bit tight when I got it and had to press all sides firmly to make sure the phone went into the case properly.
 

iamgaara

Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
7
Nope. My 13pm doesn’t slip out from Sequoia Green case.

Is your phone inserted properly? I remember the case was a bit tight when I got it and had to press all sides firmly to make sure the phone went into the case properly.
Yes I pushed it in until I hear click sound. It seems like it’s only the bottom left that is a bit loose. Will take it back to the store to get an exchange.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,158
Reaction score
3,191
I had matte screen protector on my previous iPhone 11 Pro Max. After a year I switched to clear screen protector and never look back.
Advantage of matte is you don’t have to worry about the finger prints on your screen but you don’t get to enjoy the beautiful OLED display which you paid for.
I actually experienced more fingerprint problems on the clear one compared to matte.
Always have to increase the display brightness in order to do so.
It's not about the brightness. It's the entire screen having reflections.
For those using the apple leather case for 13 PM, does the phone sometimes slips out of the case slightly when you remove from your pocket? (Bottom left of phone slightly out of the case in pic attached). Just bought mine last Thurs and it happened abt 3 times already. I wonder if it is defect or normal.

No. So far I do not have this issue. It is called "popping". It was very common with the iPhone 12 Series Apple cases. I think go back to Apple and get it changed. Should still be within the 14 days period.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top