iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

slowchemical

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
10
Icic because shoppe said their stock havent come. you buy for 13 pro or 13 pro max?
I bought 2 cases pro max and they miss out 1. Haiz.... Ya shopee stock delay but if I'm not wrong it's arriving soon. If can wait better buy from shopee.
 

iamgaara

Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
7
No. So far I do not have this issue. It is called "popping". It was very common with the iPhone 12 Series Apple cases. I think go back to Apple and get it changed. Should still be within the 14 days period.
Ya I have changed it today. I think it happens frequently when you bend the case at both ends, which happens when it is in my pocket when I squat down. Hopefully the new one is ok if not I may have to consider a new case.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,158
Reaction score
3,191
Ya I have changed it today. I think it happens frequently when you bend the case at both ends, which happens when it is in my pocket when I squat down. Hopefully the new one is ok if not I may have to consider a new case.
So far, mine is okay. Hope the previous one is just a 1 off.
 

alan_shearer

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
9

choongyangl

Junior Member
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I’m using the boost charge 3-in1 with nomad leather case for 13pm, works great
How long does it charge your phone from 0%-100%?

my phone charge from 60% to 70% took about 25min and the phone is warm. Not sure if it is normal.
 

lahgal

Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
304
Reaction score
3
Mous cases looks good, is there any shop bringing in or only online purchase.
Free shipping if you shop above $79, but I only need 1 case which is $59.99
 
Last edited:

colin27

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
793
Reaction score
86
No need to buy from website.. You can try the mous reseller in lazada.. I have bought 3 cases for my iPhone 13 and prices are lower than from the website.
 

simcher

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2000
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
6
How long does it charge your phone from 0%-100%?

my phone charge from 60% to 70% took about 25min and the phone is warm. Not sure if it is normal.
never really look at it, usually put it to charge then go to bed.
 

saggice

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
2,257
Reaction score
137
How long does it charge your phone from 0%-100%?
my phone charge from 60% to 70% took about 25min and the phone is warm. Not sure if it is normal.

using 100w charger, 13% to 50% in 15 mins.
phone gets hot though, wonder if that’s bad for the battery?



-
 

Kiddream

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
2,871
Reaction score
140
I'm using Apple Leather face and the corner pops out slightly when i place it inside my pocket. Is it a defect or it's a design flaw? Today is my last day to return it.
 

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
14,369
Reaction score
7,765
I'm using Apple Leather face and the corner pops out slightly when i place it inside my pocket. Is it a defect or it's a design flaw? Today is my last day to return it.
I feel like you should return it first. Or you can go to Apple store and verify if there is indeed an issue with yours and exchange on the spot.
 

foosm

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2000
Messages
833
Reaction score
1
Looking for the following for 13pro...anyone can recommend?
  • a safe, reliable and cheap 3rd-party magsafe charger (groupbuy on shopee for apple original still costs $46!!)
  • slim leather case like apple's
thanks!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top