iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

LB1981

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
13
Hello all, does anybody happen to see physical shop selling MOUS case? Thank you.
 

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
46,209
Reaction score
5,989
Hi does anyone know where I can get the camera lens protector (either ring or plate type) without glass covering the lens?
Last time I was able to find for ip11 pro easily, but nowadays I search AliExpress and shopee for ip13 seems like all got glass. Don’t want those, will affect photo quality.
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Hi does anyone know where I can get the camera lens protector (either ring or plate type) without glass covering the lens?
Last time I was able to find for ip11 pro easily, but nowadays I search AliExpress and shopee for ip13 seems like all got glass. Don’t want those, will affect photo quality.
How about the Spigen optic lens tempered glass?
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Thanks.. but would prefer no glass at all.. no matter how good the glass is, it will still affect the image quality
Hi does anyone know where I can get the camera lens protector (either ring or plate type) without glass covering the lens?
Last time I was able to find for ip11 pro easily, but nowadays I search AliExpress and shopee for ip13 seems like all got glass. Don’t want those, will affect photo quality.
Eh bro, ordered 1 without glass lens 1week+ ago, tons on Ali leh, PM me if you can't find. :)
 

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2000
Messages
9,507
Reaction score
106
the mous carbon fiber really popular
saw 1 in shopee this morning, and it was snapped up, too bad it wasn't the size i wanted

the distro also quite jialat, ask for ETA can tell me to just keep going into the listing to refresh and check :cry:
 

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2000
Messages
9,507
Reaction score
106
Hi does anyone know where I can get the camera lens protector (either ring or plate type) without glass covering the lens?
Last time I was able to find for ip11 pro easily, but nowadays I search AliExpress and shopee for ip13 seems like all got glass. Don’t want those, will affect photo quality.
you want to protect the stainless steel surrounding the lens is it?
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
the mous carbon fiber really popular
saw 1 in shopee this morning, and it was snapped up, too bad it wasn't the size i wanted

the distro also quite jialat, ask for ETA can tell me to just keep going into the listing to refresh and check :cry:
Yeah eyeing Mous Aramid but too ex lol........................... :D
 

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2000
Messages
9,507
Reaction score
106
Yes haha, for the rest of the phone I use skin film, just that camera bump I can’t quite do anything…
yes indeed

but if you are worried about resale value.. it doesn’t really impact
apparently battery health more of a concern

but if it’s just your OCD in action.. sorry i can’t really help then :LOL:
 

ses009

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
823
Reaction score
11
Any recommendation on phone case with camera lens protector instead of just one big hole cuthole behind? Dont find it pleasing to the eyes hahaha.
 

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
46,209
Reaction score
5,989
yes indeed

but if you are worried about resale value.. it doesn’t really impact
apparently battery health more of a concern

but if it’s just your OCD in action.. sorry i can’t really help then :LOL:
Not really about resale, I don’t usually sell my used phones. Still have my 3GS around haha. More out of a habit of babying my stuff, OCD lol.
 

zorrus

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Oct 6, 2002
Messages
13,455
Reaction score
12
any good magsafe charger to recommend for use at home or in car? thanks!
 

Ye_Rongtian

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
57,057
Reaction score
14,379
Seem like quite long...
Ya they don’t do anything on weekends, and only 1 task a day. Mine still at Customs processing at Singapore. Still waiting to be transfered to logistic facility. The tracking is not real time it seems.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top