- Joined
- Jul 14, 2005
- Messages
- 37,832
- Reaction score
- 10,080
Don't bother la... These cases, like bare, totallee is alll bulls*itany one ordered cases from bare?
I buy from taobao sell u half the price they selling i also earn lol

Don't bother la... These cases, like bare, totallee is alll bulls*itany one ordered cases from bare?
Yeah, whenever I see any case, I would check TaoBao first, if it’s available there, I rather import in, dirt cheap exact same item.A lot of cases are actually rebrand... taobao many. One mould many vendor share.
Available from taobao for less than 10 bucks.i dont want to order spigen thin fit cos its the same exact case i used last year for the 12
anyone using later case? from the youtube unbox therapy
my colleague is using, damn ******* thin but its 45 USD

what colour? hahaApple leather ftw!
I hope the edges really wrap around the stainless steel band, last year's leather case was good because they finally covered the bottom but fit wise, it's quite mixed feelings, it's snug but it doesn't grip the phone tight enough, drop your phone, your phone comes out of the case as well and RIP to your stainless steel bands cause it'll get scuffed.Apple leather ftw!
what colour? haha
I'm rocking silver pro + apple brown leather
I hope the edges really wrap around the stainless steel band, last year's leather case was good because they finally covered the bottom but fit wise, it's quite mixed feelings, it's snug but it doesn't grip the phone tight enough, drop your phone, your phone comes out of the case as well and RIP to your stainless steel bands cause it'll get scuffed.
you try hitting the phone against your palm face down and the phone will come off the case, read this on other forums, which is why they mentioned some cases come off the phone when you take the phone out of your pockets.
https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...popping-off-how-common-is-this-issue.2266703/
All u mentioned de Never happened to me before. Used since launch. Dropped my 12PM in leather case few times le, doesn’t come off. still the best and most comfortable case.I hope the edges really wrap around the stainless steel band, last year's leather case was good because they finally covered the bottom but fit wise, it's quite mixed feelings, it's snug but it doesn't grip the phone tight enough, drop your phone, your phone comes out of the case as well and RIP to your stainless steel bands cause it'll get scuffed.
you try hitting the phone against your palm face down and the phone will come off the case, read this on other forums, which is why they mentioned some cases come off the phone when you take the phone out of your pockets.
https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...popping-off-how-common-is-this-issue.2266703/

I’ve no issues with the leather case, it fits snugly since I got it together with my 12 Pro Max on launch day. This year’s 13 Pro Max leather cases are of the same built quality.
That’s good to hear, what I posted was my own experience, it was really so bad I have to give up the leather case last year and also noticed the patina was a different experience from beforeAll u mentioned de Never happened to me before. Used since launch. Dropped my 12PM in leather case few times le, doesn’t come off. still the best and most comfortable case.![]()