Any photos of how the front part fits? Is the solve bezel fully covered or still can be seen?
The front is raised. So I guess in your terms it’s fully covered.Any photos of how the front part fits? Is the solve bezel fully covered or still can be seen?
nice! where you got it from?
Casefactorie bronice! where you got it from?

So fast ah bro. Lol
I was using the Apple leather casing on my 12 PM. I accidentally dropped the phone from toilet vanity top, less than 1m height. The phone actually came out from the impact and caused very visible scratches on side of the metal. Deduction was $50 when I offloaded the phone to a mobile shop. Quite Heng Liao.I hope the edges really wrap around the stainless steel band, last year's leather case was good because they finally covered the bottom but fit wise, it's quite mixed feelings, it's snug but it doesn't grip the phone tight enough, drop your phone, your phone comes out of the case as well and RIP to your stainless steel bands cause it'll get scuffed.
you try hitting the phone against your palm face down and the phone will come off the case, read this on other forums, which is why they mentioned some cases come off the phone when you take the phone out of your pockets.
https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...popping-off-how-common-is-this-issue.2266703/
Hahaha beh tahan jus go collect and use liao after pasting glassSo fast ah bro. Lol
Can do a review for the Nomad case. Thinking whether to stay with UAG or get the Nomad one.![]()
Case just arrived. Time to bring it to shop and fit it in.![]()
Tried this and apple leather case. Nomad overall feels much better to use.. Gonna return apple case soonCan do a review for the Nomad case. Thinking whether to stay with UAG or get the Nomad one.

OK one final accessory before it's ready for the phone.
How do you trigger a return for the case as it does not show up in my Apple ID purchases.Tried this and apple leather case. Nomad overall feels much better to use.. Gonna return apple case soon
How else they earn, especially when buying from Apple themselves got 14 days returnThanks for this product, the staff at iStudio kept pressuring me to get the Belkin one which costs almost $100Kinda annoyed by their conduct.
No, I don’t. The screen protector has the potential to degrade the photo quality.
I can just go back to the store and show them the order ID from my email within 14 days.How do you trigger a return for the case as it does not show up in my Apple ID purchases.
Any Apple Store will do right?I can just go back to the store and show them the order ID from my email within 14 days.
