iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

nsguru

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,717
Reaction score
1
anyone using spigen tough armor having issuing charging with normal wireless qi?
The moment i remove the case charging works fine...
 

Cheese Steak

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
18
V1cj9Ge.jpg

This is the setup I saw everywhere today. Also mine.
 

Cheese Steak

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
18
Temporary case from Shopee/Lazada ar?
Some hard shell case from the mall, couldn’t remember the brand as threw the box away immediately. My ultra hybrid got delayed.
edit: remembered the brand: xdoria clear case
 
Last edited:

wira

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2000
Messages
5,772
Reaction score
771
anyone uses magbak case for the IP13 ?
any feedbacks ?seems magnet is stronger.
 

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,155
Reaction score
412
I don’t require MagSafe, so have you tried the base model before? :)
Pro more protection. And this year design wise looks better and sleeker. So considering when it’s out haha

The normal magez used before on 11pm,12pm
Very minimal and thin. But top, bottom, buttons are not covered.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
U really fan of leather case :s13:

Nice patina on the saddle brown wallet

Ever since I started using Apple’s leather case on iPhone X, I was ‘hooked’. :p

Yes the Saddle Brown wallet is forming a beautuful patina but current leather cases are forming differently. I shall see next on the Wisteria and Golden Brown.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top