iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,172
Reaction score
3,194
Ever since I started using Apple’s leather case on iPhone X, I was ‘hooked’. :p

Yes the Saddle Brown wallet is forming a beautuful patina but current leather cases are forming differently. I shall see next on the Wisteria and Golden Brown.
How is your experience so far when compared the iPhone 13 series cases to the iPhone 12 series cases?
 

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,162
Reaction score
19
How is your experience so far when compared the iPhone 13 series cases to the iPhone 12 series cases?
I came from 11 Pro Apple leather case and now using the 13 Pro Midnight, I think really is very nice, but just that not exactly sure the lay on the table design the lip like quite minimal.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Pro more protection. And this year design wise looks better and sleeker. So considering when it’s out haha

The normal magez used before on 11pm,12pm
Very minimal and thin. But top, bottom, buttons are not covered.
Yeah kinda prefer the sleek thin design.
Thanks anyway :)
 

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
109
I'm 'hooked' with the Apple leather case since the X model too. It has a nice textured when I'm holding it and since then, I would use the new leather case with every new iPhone models.

No exception to my current 13PM. However, I feel that the current Apple leather case feels much 'smoother' than the previous model, less textured feel. Perhaps I'm too used to my previous one which is already very 'seasoned'. Hopefully, it has the same 'feel' as time goes by.
 

luxerio

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
1,197
Reaction score
524
Are there anywhere selling those rear transparent protector + side shield? Feel like going with the phone naked but still want abit protection, not so much to prevent glass break when drop but more on scratch resistance.
 

Spongebob79

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
821
Reaction score
13
V1cj9Ge.jpg

This is the setup I saw everywhere today. Also mine.
Hi, where did you get this Spigen Nitro Force for iPhone 13PM?

Tried to find online but couldn't.
Amazon SG
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Are there anywhere selling those rear transparent protector + side shield? Feel like going with the phone naked but still want abit protection, not so much to prevent glass break when drop but more on scratch resistance.
are u referring to skins/wraps? you can order one from xtremeskins.uk or slickwraps (this company takes ages to ship so take note).
 

luxerio

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
1,197
Reaction score
524
are u referring to skins/wraps? you can order one from xtremeskins.uk or slickwraps (this company takes ages to ship so take note).
Ya, more like transparent films. Are they sold in SG? prefer some professionals to install than to do it myself.
 

AlohaBeach

Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
345
Reaction score
21
Anyone used Bellroy leather cases before? Any good?
Looks a bit like Nomad. If you are not a heavy/rough user I think Nomad and Bellroy are okay. If you are the kind that is not very careful and takes out and puts phones into tight pockets - I think should avoid both.

For both - the leather is very thin and glued to the plastic case. Over time with friction, it will separate from the case.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top