Irenicis
Master Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2008
- Messages
- 4,806
- Reaction score
- 136
OK one final accessory before it's ready for the phone.
Anyone know where I can get this screen protector?
or any other recommendations? Thanks!
iphone 13 mini user
OK one final accessory before it's ready for the phone.
Anyone know where I can get this screen protector?
or any other recommendations? Thanks!
iphone 13 mini user
Interested in this if it's long lasting and does not break easily. Think paying $60 for a screen protector is too much but $20ish sounds okay to me. Can give heads-up when the shop stocks it?I do not know the brand of the tempered glass but got it from a mobile accessories shop located in IMM Jurong East. It's the shop opposite Mcdonalds at Level 1. However, Ceramic Tempered Glass for iPhone 13 Pro & Pro Max haven't arrived yet at the store when I went to the shop last Friday, 24/09/21. I was told that stocks will come in a months time. It cost $22 - $25. But it lasted very long for me when I used it on 12PM.
Interested in this if it's long lasting and does not break easily. Think paying $60 for a screen protector is too much but $20ish sounds okay to me. Can give heads-up when the shop stocks it?
i read from the comments here that spigen tempered glass is not good, can share more details y? thanx
iPhone 13 Pro Max with Apple Sequoia Green MagSafe Leather Case and AppleGolden Brown MagSafe Wallet.
iPhone 13 Pro Max with Apple Sequoia Green MagSafe Leather Case and AppleGolden Brown MagSafe Wallet.
There are different versions. This version I got has coating to prevent finger marks and works well. It’s mentioned in the specsMy first time getting Spigen glass after many recommendation here but the quality is not that fantastic, don’t think there is any coating at all full of fingerprint mark. I guess their quality drop this time?
No it does not slide out.If put 1 card, the card will slide out?![]()
If put 1 card, the card will slide out?![]()
the coating is not good, feels rough for the price paid.i read from the comments here that spigen tempered glass is not good, can share more details y? thanx
i got this, no fingerprint but feels roughI got this and the back of the box says that there is coating. So I guess the website doesn't say.
Works well too. No fingerprints.
https://www.spigen.com.sg/iphone-13-mini-full-coverage-tempered-glass.html
ah.. got different ah? then i think i need to make a trip back to singtel liao.. lol