iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

tpmmark

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
24
Me too. Spigen LA. Same prints on the back of the case. Even the sides too can see some prints under lights. I saw otter box got some nice clear case too. And the sides is Matt looking too.
 

spuispui

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
1,002
Reaction score
15
Those using Spigen tempered glass do you all find it too reflective comparing to other brand? Not sure is it only me but I find it quite reflective using under lights. In the past I use icarez for my XS but seems like they discontinued in making tempered glass.
 

calvintorrie

Junior Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Me too. Spigen LA. Same prints on the back of the case. Even the sides too can see some prints under lights. I saw otter box got some nice clear case too. And the sides is Matt looking too.
I personally use the otterbox symmetry iphone 13 pro max magsafe clear casing and i find it, compare to spigen ultra hybrid clear casing, is much more lighter and have lesser fingerprints stain.
 

tpmmark

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
24
I personally use the otterbox symmetry iphone 13 pro max magsafe clear casing and i find it, compare to spigen ultra hybrid clear casing, is much more lighter and have lesser fingerprints stain.
Ok thanks I have a look at it online, thank.
 

bbbbbw

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
2,243
Reaction score
348
Just my 2 cents - i have been using belkin screen protector for about 5-6 years now. Every iphone that i change, i will go with belkin.

I feel that it is good and value for the money. Plus i love it when it is being applied professionally at an apple store using the belkin applicator (machine thingy). I will be going down soon to have my 13PM pasted with belkin as well soon.

which Belkin? Ultra glass or anti glare ?
 

SESE75

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
38
my wrap/skin just arrived. happy with the cutouts.



What is brand of your wraps ? Beautiful cut out ! You bought local or ship from oversea, price ?? Can share with us where you purchase this ??
 
Last edited:

SESE75

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
38
Anyone here using the Spigen liquid crystal clear case? The back of my case has a tendency to leave fingerprint marks. Does this happen to every clear phone cases?
Spigen liquid crystal not only have fingerprints mark, case will turn yellow in few months time. Unless you opted for ultra hybrid cos the back is made of hard plastic or else liquid air is the best option .
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
What brand is this? Not bad.

I abit regret buying SlickWraps, I think their company like about to close down like that… 🤭
Yep for my last order, PM them a couple of times and they don't reply at all, just keeps advertising 60% off, but still they ship my order lah.

For common designs, I feel SW and dB no diff though...

However these days I buy cheap wraps from Ali liao, unless there's a specific design I really like.
 

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
10,191
Using spigen alignmaster. So far so good. Bought hoda sapphire screen protector to try since it was on discount and I have never used sapphire before. Waiting for it to ship.
please update with reviews after putting on and using it for 1 mth. Thank you
 

Deceased

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
867
Reaction score
497
What brand is this? Not bad.

I abit regret buying SlickWraps, I think their company like about to close down like that… 🤭
xtremeskins, 1 pack comes with 2 sets which covers sides, back and cam area (except lens).

my slickwrap has shipped out but i don't think it's gonna arrive any soon. they are notorious for their slow dispatch. i always go for xtremeskins if possible due to this.
 

bbbbbw

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
2,243
Reaction score
348
Spigen liquid crystal not only have fingerprints mark, case will turn yellow in few months time. Unless you opted for ultra hybrid cos the back is made of hard plastic or else liquid air is the best option .

you are right. last year bought the spigen crystal hybrid case from Tech house after collecting phone. got a shock that the sides of the case discoloured to black cos of the graphite phone. happened after 4 months only.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top