i_am_fatimah
Master Member
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2007
- Messages
- 3,018
- Reaction score
- 1,290
anyone using elago glide for iphone 13? is it very thicc?

lol my SW already arrived a week ago. just that i have already pasted another one before it's arrival.
I ordered on 19 Sep and shipped out on 2nd Oct.A week ago?! So fast! When your order shipped out?
I already pasted the skin from TaoBao. Even SW come, I think will change it after few months time. Since same material, no need to rush to change to SW skin.![]()
Got try before power support one?Like very difficult to find branded and good matte privacy screen for 13P
I ordered on 17 Sep and they took 4 weeks to shipped out on 15 Oct.I ordered on 19 Sep and shipped out on 2nd Oct.
Get what you can afford. Want cheap, get those 10 dollars at ah beng shops. Want good anti fingerprint smooth feeling, get branded ones. Want impact protection (not scratch protection), get flolab. Want top scratch protection, get hoda sapphire.Planning to get a tempered glass for my iPhone 13 pro. There’s lots of brand mention here like spigen, zeelot, Belkin, etc. What’s the difference between these brands and any recommendations I should be going for?
You want the balance of everything just get the Spigen ezfit or the align master. you can get them for around $25 or slightly lesser for 2 pieces pack if you shop around or wait for a nearing discount day.Planning to get a tempered glass for my iPhone 13 pro. There’s lots of brand mention here like spigen, zeelot, Belkin, etc. What’s the difference between these brands and any recommendations I should be going for?
Have you seen the bad reviews on facebook?anyone want to share shipping cost for decoded cases? Pm me
any good durable magsafe case beside mous/uag/otterbox?
Thinking of the PSAJ as wellanyone using PSAJ? is the smoked matte very slippery?
Hi,: : Update : :
After 4 weeks, back and fourth with their CSO, SW finally shipped out my order. Now it’s the waiting time to get it. Usually it took a full 4 weeks for me to receive it in mail.
Glad I found an alternative on TaoBao, same precision cut and same 3M material. Way cheaper than SW. And quicker shipping!![]()
Hi, would like to know the link too.Hi,
Can share the taobao link?
Thanks.
I am using both the Belkin and the Apple MagSafe Duo Charger. The Apple one can be useful if wanna travel.Any good apple watch standing charger to recommend?
Alr have the belkin 3 in 1. But have 2 watch at home and need another standing watch charger.
TIA!
Get what you can afford. Want cheap, get those 10 dollars at ah beng shops. Want good anti fingerprint smooth feeling, get branded ones. Want impact protection (not scratch protection), get flolab. Want top scratch protection, get hoda sapphire.
Thanks for the advice. Spigen one looks great and will definitely keep a look out on the coming 11.11You want the balance of everything just get the Spigen ezfit or the align master. you can get them for around $25 or slightly lesser for 2 pieces pack if you shop around or wait for a nearing discount day.