iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
lol my SW already arrived a week ago. just that i have already pasted another one before it's arrival.

A week ago?! So fast! When your order shipped out? 😮

I already pasted the skin from TaoBao. Even SW come, I think will change it after few months time. Since same material, no need to rush to change to SW skin. 🤣
 

Deceased

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
867
Reaction score
497
A week ago?! So fast! When your order shipped out? 😮

I already pasted the skin from TaoBao. Even SW come, I think will change it after few months time. Since same material, no need to rush to change to SW skin. 🤣
I ordered on 19 Sep and shipped out on 2nd Oct.
 

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
I ordered on 19 Sep and shipped out on 2nd Oct.
I ordered on 17 Sep and they took 4 weeks to shipped out on 15 Oct. 🙃

Hope they arrive soon like yours. This is the first time I heard someone from Singapore got it in less than 2 weeks after shipped out date. 👍🏻
 

bigbossftw

Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Planning to get a tempered glass for my iPhone 13 pro. There’s lots of brand mention here like spigen, zeelot, Belkin, etc. What’s the difference between these brands and any recommendations I should be going for?
 

Ye_Rongtian

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
57,057
Reaction score
14,379
Planning to get a tempered glass for my iPhone 13 pro. There’s lots of brand mention here like spigen, zeelot, Belkin, etc. What’s the difference between these brands and any recommendations I should be going for?
Get what you can afford. Want cheap, get those 10 dollars at ah beng shops. Want good anti fingerprint smooth feeling, get branded ones. Want impact protection (not scratch protection), get flolab. Want top scratch protection, get hoda sapphire.
 

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
14,367
Reaction score
7,762
Planning to get a tempered glass for my iPhone 13 pro. There’s lots of brand mention here like spigen, zeelot, Belkin, etc. What’s the difference between these brands and any recommendations I should be going for?
You want the balance of everything just get the Spigen ezfit or the align master. you can get them for around $25 or slightly lesser for 2 pieces pack if you shop around or wait for a nearing discount day.
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,448
Reaction score
20,047
any good durable magsafe case beside mous/uag/otterbox?

I just brought back Speck for my 13 Pro. Been using Speck on my 11 with no issues.

Also got a blue light screen protector and lens protector too.

All brought from Bugis Junction.
 

joeidle1

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
34
Any good apple watch standing charger to recommend?

Alr have the belkin 3 in 1. But have 2 watch at home and need another standing watch charger.

TIA!
 

ykeen

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 31, 2000
Messages
4,635
Reaction score
128
: : Update : :
After 4 weeks, back and fourth with their CSO, SW finally shipped out my order. Now it’s the waiting time to get it. Usually it took a full 4 weeks for me to receive it in mail. 😩

Glad I found an alternative on TaoBao, same precision cut and same 3M material. Way cheaper than SW. And quicker shipping! 🙃
Hi,

Can share the taobao link?

Thanks.
 

Deceased

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
867
Reaction score
497
Any good apple watch standing charger to recommend?

Alr have the belkin 3 in 1. But have 2 watch at home and need another standing watch charger.

TIA!
I am using both the Belkin and the Apple MagSafe Duo Charger. The Apple one can be useful if wanna travel.
 

bigbossftw

Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Get what you can afford. Want cheap, get those 10 dollars at ah beng shops. Want good anti fingerprint smooth feeling, get branded ones. Want impact protection (not scratch protection), get flolab. Want top scratch protection, get hoda sapphire.
You want the balance of everything just get the Spigen ezfit or the align master. you can get them for around $25 or slightly lesser for 2 pieces pack if you shop around or wait for a nearing discount day.
Thanks for the advice. Spigen one looks great and will definitely keep a look out on the coming 11.11
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top