Charlie_Zhan
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2013
- Messages
- 6,638
- Reaction score
- 616

Alright, thanks bro!
me lor. quite good surprisinglyOk bro.
Any Baseus glass users here?
Oh… There’s 0.23mm and 0.30mm bro, which one do you use?me lor. quite good surprisingly
0.3mmOh… There’s 0.23mm and 0.30mm bro, which one do you use?![]()
Okay bro, may order soon.0.3mm
quite heavy ah this casegot the caudabe sheath from 11.11 sale. caudabe sheath + okonz screen prot best combo. the search for a case finally ends until the next iphone...
thin case confirm no drop protection mah.frm spigen liquid air change to apple leather change to caudabe shealth change to castify change to pitaka and finally change to latercase . the thinnest case and also back cover whole camera, unlike all other cases 1 big box on the camera area..
sadly no drop protection..
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Yea abit. But somehow I feel lighter than the mous one though.quite heavy ah this case
oic, i saw mous cases like abit bulky. u know like those uag kind. sibeh wide and bulkyYea abit. But somehow I feel lighter than the mous one though.
I'm used to the "heaviness" already, my case since my 11ProMax. The texture is nice and reassuring.Yea abit. But somehow I feel lighter than the mous one though.
which case you referring to ?I'm used to the "heaviness" already, my case since my 11ProMax. The texture is nice and reassuring.
Caudabe Sheath.I'm used to the "heaviness" already, my case since my 11ProMax. The texture is nice and reassuring.

anyone tried the xdoria raptic shield case? Looks nice and cheap too.