iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

valuesniper

Reaction score
got the caudabe sheath from 11.11 sale. caudabe sheath + okonz screen prot best combo. the search for a case finally ends until the next iphone...

Mind sharing your review/ feedback on the Okonz screen protector?

Did you bought Full Matte + Privacy? Is it easy to apply? How's the clarity and touch responsiveness like?

Is this the one that you purchased?
https://shopee.sg/product/20545947/12810287985
Thanks.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Mind sharing your review/ feedback on the Okonz screen protector?

Did you bought Full Matte + Privacy? Is it easy to apply? How's the clarity and touch responsiveness like?

Is this the one that you purchased?
https://shopee.sg/product/20545947/12810287985
Thanks.
yes thats the one i bought. i bought the full matte only. Not privacy.
Very easy to apply. Comes with an alignment tray so cant really go wrong. Clarity is good. No rainbow dots effect. No cutout holes at the faceid cameras. Only the notch portion is clear glass which is good. the rest is all matt. love it. No issues with touch responsiveness too.

valuesniper

Reaction score
yes thats the one i bought. i bought the full matte only. Not privacy.
Very easy to apply. Comes with an alignment tray so cant really go wrong. Clarity is good. No rainbow dots effect. No cutout holes at the faceid cameras. Only the notch portion is clear glass which is good. the rest is all matt. love it. No issues with touch responsiveness too.
Thanks for sharing. Was initially deciding between Spigen or Okonz.

Have just placed an order for Okonz Full Matte. (y)

batigola

Reaction score
Planning to get some accessories for my 13pm. Looking for Black Friday deals tomorrow!

Anyone using Magsafe car mount/ charger ?

At the moment shortlisting the below but want to know if there are any other good ones? I have decided on getting Caudabe Sheath for case. Now looking for replacement for my Scosche for my old iphone 8 plus.

1) Pitaka ( https://shopee.sg/PITAKA-MagEZ-Car-...gn4B3wnpcFIQ9R9BuyiFxHXkCpiahIhhoCRvMQAvD_BwE)

2) Mous has one too that looks simple and nice but not available yet. (https://row.mous.co/products/magsafe-compatible-charging-suction-mount?variant=41967860089019)

Black_

Reaction score
hi guys, can share where can i find the cheapest Power support air jacket locally? buying online or retail shops doesn't matter.

BlueBull

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a Nomad Sport TPU MagSafe case for my iPhone 13PM @ just past midnight for sgd39.90 from Shopee (Nomad.official store). Cheapest I've seen it so far. free delivery and received 480 Shopee coins too.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a Nomad Sport TPU MagSafe case for my iPhone 13PM @ just past midnight for sgd39.90 from Shopee (Nomad.official store). Cheapest I've seen it so far. free delivery and received 480 Shopee coins too.
Oh thanks for sharing. It’s still at $39.9 as of now

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, can share where can i find the cheapest Power support air jacket locally? buying online or retail shops doesn't matter.
Bought mine online. Can do a search on Shopee Lazada see which cheapest with coupons etc

Black_

Reaction score
Thanks! bought the PSAJ moments ago from shopee at only $29.90. cheapest in my experience!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.