IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

othniel80

Master Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
0
Do not be fooled into false assurance. The CMPB is not there for nothing. As long as you have to take IPPT means someone is noticing your "failure" status and if I am not wrong, students now in IHL have to do RT if they flunk IPPT. It has nothing to do with having a unit or not. If you don't have one at the moment, there is bound to have someone looking after the people under the IHL list. I wouldn't recommend missing it.
 

prince8

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
22
hello lao jiaos i need some clarification.

I have to clear my ippt by january 2010. But I cannot pass 1. If I book IPT now, but fail the ippt in january 2010, do I still nd to go for RT?
 
Last edited:

Raider04

Master Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
3,159
Reaction score
0
hello lao jiaos i need some clarification.

I have to clear my ippt by january 2010. But I cannot pass 1. If I book IPT now, but fail the ippt in january 2010, do I still nd to go for RT?

Once you cleared your IPT, you are considered to have cleared your IPPT so no RT for you. :)
 

fanflo_08

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
21,772
Reaction score
1,554
Hi everyone. was hoping u all could clarify some doubts.

i'm currently on IHL list and dun have a reservist unit yet. recently took my 1st IPPT after ORD and failed. window closed liao.

Since i dun have a unit, issit true i dun have to go for RT? (since there's no unit to charge me anyway lol) Somemore i dun have any SAF100 under MyCallup. Pls advice.

Thanks in advance!

you need to do rt. Call the NS hotline and they can help you to book. There is no SAF100 for IPPT and RT, but it is covered under the enlistment act.
 

Wizard2002

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2002
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
0
if i login and no schedule available to book rt.. how har? wait for schedule to appear? or can work around it by calling somewhere to book?
 

WingZer0

Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
1
Would like to ask any kind souls out there if they know when is the earliest/next batch of IPT training at Bedok camp going to be conducted after 4 June? I've just graduated and would like to plan and clear my IPT as soon while i still haven't secured any employment. I don't want RT/IPT to be an issue to my prospective employers when i just entered the company. Thanks a lot
 

WingZer0

Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
1
check ns.com for their schedules...

I tried but am unable to obtain the schedules/dates that they conduct their training. I guess this is probably due to the fact that my window's gonna expire next week? So would anyone help?
 

Raider04

Master Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
3,159
Reaction score
0
I tried but am unable to obtain the schedules/dates that they conduct their training. I guess this is probably due to the fact that my window's gonna expire next week? So would anyone help?

You can't book IPT 3 months before your birthday !
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I tried but am unable to obtain the schedules/dates that they conduct their training. I guess this is probably due to the fact that my window's gonna expire next week? So would anyone help?

Like raider said, you cannot book ipt with less than 3 months left in your window. IPT window is only open for the 1st 9 months.
 

WingZer0

Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
1
I've actually cleared my current window's IPT. I'm looking to clear my next window, starting from 4th June. That's why i cannot see the schedule right now, plus i'm currently job hunting so, i would like to know how the schedules's like from that period onwards so i can give a rough gauge when i can inform employers about my avalibility (the more IPT sessions cleared before work starts the better cause i get very sore from the training everytime and i'm afraid it might affect work performance).
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I've actually cleared my current window's IPT. I'm looking to clear my next window, starting from 4th June. That's why i cannot see the schedule right now, plus i'm currently job hunting so, i would like to know how the schedules's like from that period onwards so i can give a rough gauge when i can inform employers about my avalibility (the more IPT sessions cleared before work starts the better cause i get very sore from the training everytime and i'm afraid it might affect work performance).

Obviously...your window will ONLY open again on 4th june. After that, then you see your schedules...:s22:...you cannot see in advance...
 

Wizard2002

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2002
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
0
if i login and no schedule available to book rt.. how har? wait for schedule to appear? or can work around it by calling somewhere to book?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
hmm...you wait for another 2-3 more days, if still no schedules then you call ns.com hotline. Or if you don't want to wait, can just call on mon lor...
 

Dovedo

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
When are the schedules for RT and IPT usually released? as in dates?

There is no RT schedule currently available on ns.sg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top