FCC is closed for the holiday break from 22 dec 2012 to 2nd jan 2013.
thanks, i called them up and was told this too, every year during this period all FCCs will be closed.
FCC is closed for the holiday break from 22 dec 2012 to 2nd jan 2013.
erm under this new system, it is compulsory to take at least one ippt after your birthday (within the 9mths window)?
Yes, system is same as old 1 except window is shorter.

thanks, i called them up and was told this too, every year during this period all FCCs will be closed.
guys, quick check, for RT, can book both on weekend per week right?
If one is confident in passing during the 8 sessions, can i conclude you wont need to attend any RT on weekdays as it is damm disruptive to work.
Lastly, normally for weekend RT, normally what time it ends for Maju Camp?
You can't. You need a rest day in between.
If you can passed your IPPT at the 8th session, you have graduated from the program.
Before 7pm.
ok siao liao lol, my 9mth window closing on 29th this mth and all the FCC closed till jan.![]()

guys, for first phase RT of 8 lessons, how many can 1 miss?
also during the 8th IPPT, is take roughly what time?
guys, for first phase RT of 8 lessons, how many can 1 miss?
also during the 8th IPPT, is take roughly what time?

I need some help here with my ippt. This is my first IPPT window cause I ORDed on 21 June 2011
My ippt period will close on the 29/12/2012 and I will not be able to book my ippt since the FCCs are all closed. I only knew about it today.
The situation is a bit complicated since I did take my IPPT on the 21 Feb 2012. This may seem weird but I ORDed on the 21 June 2011 and therefore my IPPT window will end on 29/12/2012.
My question is will the IPPT that I took on 21 Feb 2012 count? If it doesn't count then I will be a defaulter and end up getting charged. I read somewhere that my first IPPT period will start on 22/6/11 and end on 29/12/12, and thats why I didn't go for a re-IPPT.
any help?
I need some help n advice here. First I didn't know that the ippt system was changed.. So I didn't attempt at all during that windows. Nw received letter need to go CMPB.. Then I went RT.. But due to work (3 shifts) n school commitment.. I can only complete 4 RT... Extended the RT windows by 1 more mth.. Will end on 01st Jan 2013.. Nw also festive periods.. A lot of slots block off.. Nw how?? Wait for another letter for RT default?? Pls Help, advice.. Tks..