IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novenics

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
6,576
Reaction score
0
erm under this new system, it is compulsory to take at least one ippt after your birthday (within the 9mths window)?
 

RazerDA

Master Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
3,548
Reaction score
0
guys, quick check, for RT, can book both on weekend per week right?

If one is confident in passing during the 8 sessions, can i conclude you wont need to attend any RT on weekdays as it is damm disruptive to work.

Lastly, normally for weekend RT, normally what time it ends for Maju Camp?
 

Raider04

Master Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
3,159
Reaction score
0
guys, quick check, for RT, can book both on weekend per week right?

If one is confident in passing during the 8 sessions, can i conclude you wont need to attend any RT on weekdays as it is damm disruptive to work.

Lastly, normally for weekend RT, normally what time it ends for Maju Camp?

You can't. You need a rest day in between.

If you can passed your IPPT at the 8th session, you have graduated from the program.

Before 7pm.
 

RazerDA

Master Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
3,548
Reaction score
0
You can't. You need a rest day in between.

If you can passed your IPPT at the 8th session, you have graduated from the program.

Before 7pm.

ohh, thought can book both on sat and sun...damm...

anyway thanks...before 7pm seems reasonable for every week once...
 

RazerDA

Master Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
3,548
Reaction score
0
guys, for first phase RT of 8 lessons, how many can 1 miss?

also during the 8th IPPT, is take roughly what time?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
guys, for first phase RT of 8 lessons, how many can 1 miss?

also during the 8th IPPT, is take roughly what time?

U can't miss any lessons. If u don't attend 7 training sessions, u won't be able to attempt the rt-ippt on the 8th session.

Depends on u when u go. Weekend normally longer because a lot of people.
 

RazerDA

Master Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
3,548
Reaction score
0
hahahahaa

kk thanks thanks LOL...

wasted cannot book sat and sun.

btw, all outpro together? cos i saw there is tag color for those who failed chinup...sbj or 2.4km.

all training will be together?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Green - obese
Blue - static + running
Yellow - static
Red - running
Pink - late comers(stay back for more training)
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Green - obese
Blue - static + running
Yellow - static
Red - running
Pink - late comers(stay back for more training)
 

Bambinos

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2011
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
0
I need some help here with my ippt. This is my first IPPT window cause I ORDed on 21 June 2011

My ippt period will close on the 29/12/2012 and I will not be able to book my ippt since the FCCs are all closed. I only knew about it today.

The situation is a bit complicated since I did take my IPPT on the 21 Feb 2012. This may seem weird but I ORDed on the 21 June 2011 and therefore my IPPT window will end on 29/12/2012.

My question is will the IPPT that I took on 21 Feb 2012 count? If it doesn't count then I will be a defaulter and end up getting charged. I read somewhere that my first IPPT period will start on 22/6/11 and end on 29/12/12, and thats why I didn't go for a re-IPPT.

any help?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I need some help here with my ippt. This is my first IPPT window cause I ORDed on 21 June 2011

My ippt period will close on the 29/12/2012 and I will not be able to book my ippt since the FCCs are all closed. I only knew about it today.

The situation is a bit complicated since I did take my IPPT on the 21 Feb 2012. This may seem weird but I ORDed on the 21 June 2011 and therefore my IPPT window will end on 29/12/2012.

My question is will the IPPT that I took on 21 Feb 2012 count? If it doesn't count then I will be a defaulter and end up getting charged. I read somewhere that my first IPPT period will start on 22/6/11 and end on 29/12/12, and thats why I didn't go for a re-IPPT.

any help?

I believe your window starts on the birthday after you ord, so window start on 28/12/11, if yes, then the IPPT u took in Feb is counted.
 

Eugene88

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I need some help n advice here. First I didn't know that the ippt system was changed.. So I didn't attempt at all during that windows. Nw received letter need to go CMPB.. Then I went RT.. But due to work (3 shifts) n school commitment.. I can only complete 4 RT... Extended the RT windows by 1 more mth.. Will end on 01st Jan 2013.. Nw also festive periods.. A lot of slots block off.. Nw how?? Wait for another letter for RT default?? Pls Help, advice.. Tks..
 

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
4,235
Reaction score
33
I need some help n advice here. First I didn't know that the ippt system was changed.. So I didn't attempt at all during that windows. Nw received letter need to go CMPB.. Then I went RT.. But due to work (3 shifts) n school commitment.. I can only complete 4 RT... Extended the RT windows by 1 more mth.. Will end on 01st Jan 2013.. Nw also festive periods.. A lot of slots block off.. Nw how?? Wait for another letter for RT default?? Pls Help, advice.. Tks..

u got 16 RT to go?

thats bad...1 week can go 3 times max.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top