IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ows

Master Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2001
Messages
4,624
Reaction score
43
10th ipt session is a ipt-ippt.

timing is the same as normal ipt session... ie. 7pm on weekdays.

go early cannot register early so cannot start early...

ohh, thanks. i thought I can avoid the crowd.
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,186
Reaction score
2,464
I just went for IPPT just now...3 days after I MRed...this is my results...hopefully my last one.

lastippt.jpg


I was aiming for all 0s but somehow i overjumped. When i asked the PTI regarding any RT after this, he said have to check with my unit. But since my unit have already stand down...have to check with NS.sg.

Something new i learnt today...as long as you take 4 static stations...its considered as an attempt and attendance is taken. That's why i didn't have to take the 2.4.

Now just have to wait till end of this month whether I will receive any sms asking me to book RT.
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,186
Reaction score
2,464
how come your chin up all ******

you no need do chin up is it?

excuse chin up perm c1l1....that makes taking ippt a whole waste of time...even if do well cannot get money incentive..but if fail need to go for rt...sucks for the past 12 years...
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,186
Reaction score
2,464
but you still get money if pass right? just no sliver and gold...

nope...nothing at all....to be eligible for any money incentive need to take all stations.

only money i get is half day service pay for attending the ippt sessions...max can get is 2 times.

for my case, its more worth it to go rt if i have time... 20 X half day service pay = almost $400.
 

nitokit

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
713
Reaction score
0
Just went for my first IPT session and was assigned PPT band 3.

Won't be able to complete all 10 IPT sessions since my window in 3 weeks. Therefore, there is no point in me going for any more IPT session.


My question is:
Can I book IPPT session and clear the requirements for band 3 and be exempted from RT without going for another IPT session?

Also, can I clear the PPT through Safra IPPT booking?


Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:

nitokit

Senior Member
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
713
Reaction score
0
NS Days
Each RT session will be computed as a ½ day service and will count towards the NSman's annual NS of 40 days. Attendance of ICT has priority over RT and only the balance of the call-up days will be used for RT call-ups.

Pay
NSmen will be paid ½ day service pay for each RT session attended. The respective FCC will submit the attendance list via IRIS, within 4 working days of the session, to NS Pay to process the payment. NS Pay will then effect the payment on a weekly basis.



hmm, for me, 20 x $15.something ~ $300+ :(
 
Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Just went for my first IPT session and was assigned PPT band 3.

Won't be able to complete all 10 IPT sessions since my window in 3 weeks. Therefore, there is no point in me going for any more IPT session.


My question is:
Can I book IPPT session and clear the requirements for band 3 and be exempted from RT without going for another IPT session?

Thanks in advance

Yes. As long as your window is not closed, u can attempt as many times as u like.
 

PNRaymond

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Sure DB?

Hi bro,

I failed IPPT, booked RT but did not attend sessions. 1st time charged was excused. 2nd time tio fine $200 cause i missed IPPT and RT. this is the 3rd time, i attended IPPT but missed RT. Will i tio charged to DB?
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
Hi bro,

I failed IPPT, booked RT but did not attend sessions. 1st time charged was excused. 2nd time tio fine $200 cause i missed IPPT and RT. this is the 3rd time, i attended IPPT but missed RT. Will i tio charged to DB?

good luck...
 

PNRaymond

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
I think this should be your last chance.
I certainly hope so!!! I'm praying.... My 2nd time the officer really unforgiving. my dad passed away during that period and he say its my own business. stunned by the reply of this officer.
 

blurkingz

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
454
Reaction score
2
hi guys, would like to ask a few qns here.

1) i just ord-ed and my birthday is in June so from now till june can i take ippt and get money if i managed to get pass and above?

2)if it happens that i failed the ippt, will there be any consequences?

3)so this period from now till june is considered 0th year?

4)what are the timings available and am i able to choose? I realise there's only this option to choose the dates so are the timings given to us by sms? Not very sure!!

Thank you!
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,186
Reaction score
2,464
Just a quick update....I booked and took my IPPT 3 days after i've MRed cos I received an sms telling me to take my IPPT just 2 days before I MRed and there were no available slots before the 31st of March.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/75104315-post9650.html

Naturally I failed and today I tried to book another session...and this was what I got.

ippt.jpg


And when I checked for my past results including the one i just took 2 days ago.

ippt2.jpg


They are updated....so i guess the system finally recognizes that i've MRed. So i think there should be no more RT after this....woohoo!! Now I just wonder whether i'll be getting any service pay for the last IPPT i took.....hmmm.

Hopefully the above should clear up with the bros who are in or approaching your last cycle...
 

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
9,982
Reaction score
0
Just a quick update....I booked and took my IPPT 3 days after i've MRed cos I received an sms telling me to take my IPPT just 2 days before I MRed and there were no available slots before the 31st of March.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/75104315-post9650.html

Naturally I failed and today I tried to book another session...and this was what I got.

ippt.jpg


And when I checked for my past results including the one i just took 2 days ago.

ippt2.jpg


They are updated....so i guess the system finally recognizes that i've MRed. So i think there should be no more RT after this....woohoo!! Now I just wonder whether i'll be getting any service pay for the last IPPT i took.....hmmm.

Hopefully the above should clear up with the bros who are in or approaching your last cycle...

congrats!! I still have 21 years before I MR, if I have yet to clear my cycles by then.. :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top