j_t_fusion
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2010
- Messages
- 5,707
- Reaction score
- 10
how many time can u absent from ipt?
absent = no count

how many time can u absent from ipt?
thx for the reply..btw is there a limit of how many time u absent coz i already accidentally miss 3 session?absent = no count
thx for the reply..btw is there a limit of how many time u absent coz i already accidentally miss 3 session?

RT got limit?no limit, i got ask before![]()
RT got limit?
After MR, can one take still take IPPT and claim the gold / silver monetary incentives?
of course cannot...
you want ippt then you must apply for volunteery extension of service but this also means you will get all those ICT as well...
Can anyone confirm this? I remember seeing somewhere that there is a limit to the number of sessions you can miss per phase.i believe no limit for missing RT as well, because the logic is the same; you're free to plan your own training dates, just complete X sessions by X date.
Can anyone confirm this? I remember seeing somewhere that there is a limit to the number of sessions you can miss per phase.
Lets say I complete my sessions but missed 20 sessions...doesn't matter right? As long as I complete they won't say anything? Or does it depend on individual unit?I think you misunderstood hollowman & this is what he mean. Eg:
You needs to complete 20 sessions by 31 Mar 2014.
You already book 20 sessions but fail to go 10 sessions.
It is ok to re-book & go for your remaining 10 sessions RT as long as you complete 20 sessions by 31 Mar 2014.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I hear that you can miss an amount of RT just like MC during ICT.
However this is the by left method which you should confirm with your unit & not us because they will be the one who log in a case to charge you if you fail to complete your RT sessions.
Lets say I complete my sessions but missed 20 sessions...doesn't matter right? As long as I complete they won't say anything? Or does it depend on individual unit?
Thanks for the reply.![]()
Thanks!Yes, as long as u complete the 20 sessions, u are ok.
Can anyone confirm this? I remember seeing somewhere that there is a limit to the number of sessions you can miss per phase.
Actually what you said was right.Sorry if i caused you any confusion, i myself haven't attended RT under the new system yet.
i wanna ask is there a limit to any number of RTs you can take in a week? liek since maybe im on break or somethign and i failed ippt i wanna just clear the sessions fast?
also are the timings only 7-9pm at all the camps?
i wanna ask is there a limit to any number of RTs you can take in a week? liek since maybe im on break or somethign and i failed ippt i wanna just clear the sessions fast?
also are the timings only 7-9pm at all the camps?