Should be sat...but better call the fcc for confirmation...
wah cfm ar bro vas ??? later do alr nt applicable must go rt![]()
i change my ipt to the following, aug 9(sunday) is public holiday so 10/8 no need to go ?
I wanted to ask the same thing. Do we report on the 10th of Aug? Does it count as one session? (usually if there is a holiday on the day, they will still count it as attendance for one session!)
Anyone know Khatib FCC number so I can call them up to ask? I can't find it through google and mindef website don't list it on the FCC page.
I wanted to ask the same thing. Do we report on the 10th of Aug? Does it count as one session? (usually if there is a holiday on the day, they will still count it as attendance for one session!)
Anyone know Khatib FCC number so I can call them up to ask? I can't find it through google and mindef website don't list it on the FCC page.
hi
jus wana ask a qn here.
Im going for IPT next mon. If i can pass the trial ippt during the 1st session, can tt means tt i have passed my ippt already and i no need to go back for more ipt session?
ok cfm alr no ipt on aug 10

So if my IPT starts on Aug 10, I don't have to go right?
The key question ish : Will it count as 1 IPT session?
Thanks for the information bro.![]()
zero fighter can join ipt ?
can halfway quit ipt and next yr just go rt? will tio anything?![]()
hey vas..1st lesson for ipt is cat testn 8th lesson is ippt right ? if i miss the 8th lesson(ippt) theres make up on the 9th n 10th lesson ? or the 9th n 10th is just to make up for the normal training lessons ?
Attendance will be taken on Public holiday that you don't need to attend...so your answer is yes.