IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffanydunk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
13,874
Reaction score
147
hey guys, IPT at khatib usually out-pro wad time?

*wads with the thumbs-down, i didnt select.
 
Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
RT newbie here...

If say my window ends on August 20th, and I did not pass my IPPT. Which means I have to do my RT in the next window. Is there a limit as to when I need to complete my RT? Like before the 6th month or something? Cos I'm still in school, and I would prefer to do my RT during December.

You got 2 months to book your RT. So in case, starting from 21th August to 20th Oct, you must book 1 RT. If you want to do your RT later, the best option is call up your unit and tell them you want to defer your RT.
 

othniel80

Master Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
0
Some EDMW folks told me that so long as I complete my RT 5 months before my next window (in 2010), that is okay? Is this information correct?

Hmmz...... I thought it should be completed within 5 months after your window close. although they typically allow us to stretch longer.
 

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
8,913
Reaction score
22
Hmmz...... I thought it should be completed within 5 months after your window close. although they typically allow us to stretch longer.

Oh perhaps spykid remembered it the other way around. So it is "complete 5 months after window close", and not "complete 5 months before NEXT windown opens". Am I right? I think I should be able to make it, cos my 5 months after my window close.... means I must complete before Feb (by January end). That should be fine cos I intend to start my RT in November.

Lao jiaos, are my estimations correct?
 

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
8,913
Reaction score
22
You got 2 months to book your RT. So in case, starting from 21th August to 20th Oct, you must book 1 RT. If you want to do your RT later, the best option is call up your unit and tell them you want to defer your RT.

Hmm, means I have to start my RT between 21st Aug - 20th Oct? Or do you mean I just have to book a date (which may be further down the road, say Dec) between 21st Aug - 20th Oct?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Hmm, means I have to start my RT between 21st Aug - 20th Oct? Or do you mean I just have to book a date (which may be further down the road, say Dec) between 21st Aug - 20th Oct?

Yup, you can book a date further down the road if there is 1. Book within 2 months after your window is closed but complete within 5 months...hope this sounds more simple.
 

othniel80

Master Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
0
Hmm, means I have to start my RT between 21st Aug - 20th Oct? Or do you mean I just have to book a date (which may be further down the road, say Dec) between 21st Aug - 20th Oct?

Just to be on the safe side, book the furthest slot you can just after your window close. Then amend your slot to a further one once a newer schedule is out. There will come a point when the system will not allow you to amend your schedule. So that's the reason why people can book a slot further than 5 months after their window. The 5 months thing is a guideline, so long as system allow you to amend it's ok one.
 

devilsins

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi I booked an IPT schedule which ends on a Sat, Oct 17th. And I realised that on Oct 17th which is the last lesson, meaning that will be when I take the IPPT, it is a holiday. What will happen then? Does that mean this 8th lesson is void and the test on the 7th lesson instead?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
yes...if your last session is a ph, the ippt will be moved to the 7th session.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I don't know about maju camp...I always go khatib camp coz only 20 mins away from my home..
 

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
19,988
Reaction score
308
anyone taking ipt at bedok fcc starting 10aug ? recd a call ytd this coming sat is a block off!! :)
 

dragonhole

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
3,280
Reaction score
293
Just asking cause slightly confused about IPT and how it works.

which is the right squence for 4 years?

RT-IPT-IPT-IPT
or
RT-IPT-RT-IPT?
 

Raider04

Master Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
3,159
Reaction score
0
Just asking cause slightly confused about IPT and how it works.

which is the right squence for 4 years?

RT-IPT-IPT-IPT
or
RT-IPT-RT-IPT?

RT-IPT-IPT-IPT but then you should do RT and IPT in one year so that when your window close, you will not hit RT. :)
 

idjekyll

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
0
ok bros!..just one quick questions.

i missed my first RT session yesterday,

1) whats the punishment now?
2) will my rt schedule be cancelled or do i still go for my next rt session which is this sunday?..
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
ok bros!..just one quick questions.

i missed my first RT session yesterday,

1) whats the punishment now?
2) will my rt schedule be cancelled or do i still go for my next rt session which is this sunday?..

1) No punishment. Just go to the counter and tell them you are going to do a makeup.

2) Continue to go. If not, you will be an RT defaulter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top