IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I need some help n advice here. First I didn't know that the ippt system was changed.. So I didn't attempt at all during that windows. Nw received letter need to go CMPB.. Then I went RT.. But due to work (3 shifts) n school commitment.. I can only complete 4 RT... Extended the RT windows by 1 more mth.. Will end on 01st Jan 2013.. Nw also festive periods.. A lot of slots block off.. Nw how?? Wait for another letter for RT default?? Pls Help, advice.. Tks..

Yes, wait for another charge letter.
 

Bambinos

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2011
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
0
Eh no my birthday is 30 march but I took ippt on 21 feb 2012.

This is due to my ORD date on 21 June 2011. Does the 21 feb 2012 ippt count as an ippt attempt if I fail? If it doesn't count then in will get charged.
 

saysuzu

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
27,562
Reaction score
2
need to train for ippt...gg liao

i can't even run under 16 mins for 2.4km lol

from a pass last year to this standard, gg
 

reign

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2000
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
0
HI Expert

I opt for the IPT and i took the IPPT last sat and i failed the IPPT but manage to meet all the IPT requirement, am i right to say i'm clear? How long does it take for them to reflect the result in the NS portal?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Eh no my birthday is 30 march but I took ippt on 21 feb 2012.

This is due to my ORD date on 21 June 2011. Does the 21 feb 2012 ippt count as an ippt attempt if I fail? If it doesn't count then in will get charged.

then I think no...you must attempt an ippt after 30th march

just check your window again...i believe u are already in the new 9 months window system so your ippt on 21st feb is not counted liao.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
HI Expert

I opt for the IPT and i took the IPPT last sat and i failed the IPPT but manage to meet all the IPT requirement, am i right to say i'm clear? How long does it take for them to reflect the result in the NS portal?

2-3 working days to a week.
 

billthegeek

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
1,406
Reaction score
950
I will going for overseas exchange for about 6 months. But my IPPT window will close before I return to singapore. I have applied for exit permit already. Will I get charged for defaulting IPPT?
 
Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I will going for overseas exchange for about 6 months. But my IPPT window will close before I return to singapore. I have applied for exit permit already. Will I get charged for defaulting IPPT?

Check with your unit and see if exit permit excuse u from ippt.
 

billthegeek

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
1,406
Reaction score
950
I called NS hotline and they said I confirm tio charge as IPPT defaulter. Now I also can't book IPPT in time cos I'm flying off on 31 Dec. I guess i have to pay the $50 fine...

Why they have to change the IPPT window to 9 months??! Who is the smart ass who suggested it :mad:
 

lotr2000

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
838
Reaction score
5
No.........

If i cannot finish the 20 RT in time and go and pay the fine, then what happens after that? Do i continue to do the remaining RT sessions or do i have to start over from 0 and do another 20 sessions?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
If i cannot finish the 20 RT in time and go and pay the fine, then what happens after that? Do i continue to do the remaining RT sessions or do i have to start over from 0 and do another 20 sessions?

From what I heard, they may extend your RT by a month and u just complete your remaining sessions.
 

XiaoZen

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
5,955
Reaction score
2
how come IPT changed to 5pm? booked IPT session last week without seeing the timing. (assuming it was 7pm)

today received my notification for IPT.. The sms wrote 1700.. IPT now starts at 5pm? wtf

nvm... weekend training is 5pm.. sorry.. my fault
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top