IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sputnikmoment

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Oh ok thanks. Just another question, if I take my first IPT on Thursday, can I go take IPPT on Saturday? I scared my bands may not be out within 2 days, then will my IPPT be wasted?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Oh ok thanks. Just another question, if I take my first IPT on Thursday, can I go take IPPT on Saturday? I scared my bands may not be out within 2 days, then will my IPPT be wasted?

Band will be out within 2-3 working days. So check it before u book your ippt.
 

Sta5is

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
445
Reaction score
0
i just took my ippt on the last day of my window. The ns.sg did not update my results, will the system mark me as IPPT defaulter and put me through RT when window closes?

How long does it takes for my ippt results to enter the system?
thanks
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
i just took my ippt on the last day of my window. The ns.sg did not update my results, will the system mark me as IPPT defaulter and put me through RT when window closes?

How long does it takes for my ippt results to enter the system?
thanks

Latest by a week. Keep your receipt. If still not updated by then, call ns.sg.
 

500500

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
partial ippt after ippt window

Hi, I am eligible for partial ippt, (14 points, fail chin up), however my ippt window has closed. I took my ippt at my last day of my ippt window. Can I still do my partial ippt during my RT window? Do I need to complete a number of sessions before I can take my partial ippt? And If I pass my partial ippt, do I still need to complete my whole 20-session RT?

Thanks
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Hi, I am eligible for partial ippt, (14 points, fail chin up), however my ippt window has closed. I took my ippt at my last day of my ippt window. Can I still do my partial ippt during my RT window? Do I need to complete a number of sessions before I can take my partial ippt? And If I pass my partial ippt, do I still need to complete my whole 20-session RT?

Thanks

RT Ippt is on the 8th session. Not too sure if u can try it earlier, check with pti.
 

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,509
Reaction score
12,780
if clear and fulfill IPT PPTs, and if subsequent ippt results within the same window are poorer and below PPT standard, it won't affect the IPT clearance hor?

reason being i passed my IPT PPT standard, and got reservist IPPT coming up, intend to take it easy during reservist ippt
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
if clear and fulfill IPT PPTs, and if subsequent ippt results within the same window are poorer and below PPT standard, it won't affect the IPT clearance hor?

reason being i passed my IPT PPT standard, and got reservist IPPT coming up, intend to take it easy during reservist ippt

No..........
 

senn_liu

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
My window closes end of Feb, and I'm supposed to complete RT by then, but I delayed and just booked my RT today, which means I will only complete 16 sessions of RT at best by the time my window closes.

Should I do the 16 sessions and hope for the best, or just forget it and let the window close without doing RT?

Thanks for any advice.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
My window closes end of Feb, and I'm supposed to complete RT by then, but I delayed and just booked my RT today, which means I will only complete 16 sessions of RT at best by the time my window closes.

Should I do the 16 sessions and hope for the best, or just forget it and let the window close without doing RT?

Thanks for any advice.

U can ask for a month extension if u have yet to do so.
 

Xylitol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
6
Hi, I am eligible for partial ippt, (14 points, fail chin up), however my ippt window has closed. I took my ippt at my last day of my ippt window. Can I still do my partial ippt during my RT window? Do I need to complete a number of sessions before I can take my partial ippt? And If I pass my partial ippt, do I still need to complete my whole 20-session RT?

Thanks

if u are in ur rt window, u can only do ur ippt earliest on the 8th session, if u are eligible for partial when u in-pro they will ask u whether u want to take partial or not.
 

Rusty89

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
92
Hey guys, i am kind of new to the IPT system and i am attending my first one. So just a couple of questions that i wish to clarify. Hope you guys can help me out.

1) i have attended the IPT-IPPT session which is the cat test. And i was allocated band 1. so my question is that is that counted as 1 of the 10 session of IPT?

2) I will be going to Bedok camp for IPT. So just wanna ask for subsequent IPT training, where should i report to? I heard sth about it but i have forgotten it as it was quite a long period after i took my cat test. And i heard that different colour will train u for different area. I am weak in my running. Is my colour red?

Thanks alot for helping me to answer the above questions :):):)
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Hey guys, i am kind of new to the IPT system and i am attending my first one. So just a couple of questions that i wish to clarify. Hope you guys can help me out.

1) i have attended the IPT-IPPT session which is the cat test. And i was allocated band 1. so my question is that is that counted as 1 of the 10 session of IPT?

2) I will be going to Bedok camp for IPT. So just wanna ask for subsequent IPT training, where should i report to? I heard sth about it but i have forgotten it as it was quite a long period after i took my cat test. And i heard that different colour will train u for different area. I am weak in my running. Is my colour red?

Thanks alot for helping me to answer the above questions :):):)

1) Yes, it does. 1st and last session ippt, 2nd to 7th session training

2) U will be booking each individual session, so where u go depends on yourself since u can choose the venue. Yes, red is for running group.
 

Rusty89

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
92
1) Yes, it does. 1st and last session ippt, 2nd to 7th session training

2) U will be booking each individual session, so where u go depends on yourself since u can choose the venue. Yes, red is for running group.

Hey thanks for the prompt response.

Hmm do u know about the procedure in Bedok camp mah? dont wanna go there like a kuku who dont know anything or wad to do? or hows the training like? =:p
 

fanboyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
24,872
Reaction score
1
hi guys.. just checking..

ORD last month only,but very suay birthday is 3 days after ORD.

about IPT, if i go for 10 sessions , and i still dont pass do i still need to go RT?

and hw many sessions of RT after? thanks!
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
hi guys.. just checking..

ORD last month only,but very suay birthday is 3 days after ORD.

about IPT, if i go for 10 sessions , and i still dont pass do i still need to go RT?

and hw many sessions of RT after? thanks!

the window from ORD to one day before the first birthday is optional... will not be punished if never go for any IPPT/IPT/RT.

your "actual" first IPPT/IPT/RT commitment as a nsmen only starts from the first birthday to one day before the second birthday.

then after that evey window is from birthday to one day before next birthday.
 

Bambinos

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2011
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
0
Hi just some simple questions.

1) is it if still studying in local polytechnic, will be exempted from ippt obligations until finish diploma?

2) if book rt but never go, will there be any issues?
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
Hi just some simple questions.

1) is it if still studying in local polytechnic, will be exempted from ippt obligations until finish diploma?

2) if book rt but never go, will there be any issues?

1) no exemptions...

2) if book IPT/RT but never go and didn't cancel too many times, will be barred from future bookings...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top