vasilli07
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2005
- Messages
- 60,615
- Reaction score
- 79
Kranji FCC. How abt the next day?![]()
Everyday have except for Sun and Mon.

Kranji FCC. How abt the next day?![]()
Everyday have except for Sun and Mon.
Erm I mean to call to manually book for tml instead?
Doubt u can book tomolo slot. U can try calling. Earliest should be Wed if u call or book before 12pm tomolo.
Ipt ippt can go earlier??
Do you happen to know their number or where I can find their number? I tried NS.sg and yahoo search but none have the PTI office's number.![]()
hi,any bro know what is the latest charge for SAF 264 1st timer? didn't take IPPT and didn't attempt to go RT, heard from my friend the fines is from $50-$200 really?..
IPPT Question even my PTI can't answer for certain. =.=
I'm currently Pes B2 and permanently exempted from the Chin-Up Station.
Furthermore, I am Service Vocationalist, and only require D + 8 to pass.
(D + 10 for Svc, D + 12 for Combat. Due to exempt station become D + 8)
Am I still considered Partial Failure treatment if I fail SBJ, but pass 2.5 run ?
(I know, very cmi right ? Exempt station liao still fail.)
eh for IPT, if I want to clear the IPT at second session, do I need to tell the instructors?