j_t_fusion
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2010
- Messages
- 5,707
- Reaction score
- 10
just black and white whatever you can then show them to the officer on the day itself.

oh u cat x? i cat y. lol do 2 intervals enough already ah???
hi all would like to double check, for RT session 8 ,14 and 20 is rt ippt right?
Hi bros, need help here. My ippt window closes on the 12 of March, and I have not taken my ippt. This is my 1st cycle of ippt Im taking and I dont think I will be able to pass it. I have booked ipt on 6 of March and will try to aim for band1 and have booked ippt together on 9 of March to aim for the band1 to clear the window for this year.
Is this method possible to clear the window for this year? If its possible to clear, do I need to wait for the band result for ipt to release before I go for the ippt to aim for the band1? - as Im afraid the system will not update the band result before I take my ippt on 9 of March and the ippt result do not take the band1 result as target.
Really cant afford to go for the 20 RTs as exams are coming up. Regreting not taking the 10 session of ipt beforehand.. Need help.. Thanks!
I took my IPT 1st lesson IPPT last week. Passed my 2.4 run but failed shuttle run and situp. If I go and retake the ippt, must i take everything again ? or just the 2 failed stations ?
Not very familiar with the system now. Any kind bros can ans me ?
Hey bros- for the RT NS portal booking, I missed one lesson (Absent) - and I'm unable to book my makeup (ie 20 sessions + 1 makeup) as the system only allows 20 bookings inclusive of absent sessions. Checked with the lady at the FCC and she says that she is unable to book the make up on her end as well. Any advice?
I took my IPT 1st lesson IPPT last week. Passed my 2.4 run but failed shuttle run and situp. If I go and retake the ippt, must i take everything again ? or just the 2 failed stations ?
Not very familiar with the system now. Any kind bros can ans me ?
usually ipt banding will update in 3 working days, im not sure it might be in time on 9 march
Ah thanks for warning! Omg.. Will 8 of March make it in time? I can still change the booking to 8 of March. And can the ippt booked together with the ipt be used for the band1 requirement or do I need to book the ippt after the band result is out? Really Dont want to go for RTThanks!
U can't book ipt together with ippt.
Book ipt 1st, 3-4 working days later when your band is out, then book an ippt to clear it.
Got 9 months to clear but want to wait till last min, then now panic...
You can still go just that the only way u can complete your ipt is meeting your ppt.
im still thinking if i should go for RT or IPT. RT = 20 paid session. IPT = 10 non-paid + 8 paid session. intensity wise both same right?
I took my IPT 1st lesson IPPT last week. Passed my 2.4 run but failed shuttle run and situp. If I go and retake the ippt, must i take everything again ? or just the 2 failed stations ?
Not very familiar with the system now. Any kind bros can ans me ?
, go train up abit more and pass the test