
Hi,
Im wondering can I go for a normal ippt and then decide whether to sign up for IPT or not?
Need some guidance on the proper procedure to excuse chin up station.
Ns man here
My arm sprain 2 months ago still cannot recover.
My ippt window going to be close in 3 month. Dun think can make it in time.
Even though is a lot better now, still got sharp pain just by hanging.
Go see specialist directly ask for x ray , then go mo endorse ? Must tell any other department , so the ippt system will know ?
What is the immediate process after getting specialist letter?
Go straight to camp MO? or call up medical center first to check MO around. NS man here.
If excuse is 3 month, meaning no need RT right if i clear the rest of the stations? Will they say why i never clear in the first 6 month? Actually i have taken IPPT this window, but only fail 2.4km that time. Now after training, definitely can pass.
Left 3 months only, using the 9 mth cycle.
Any experience folks can advise? Dun want RT leh.
Hmmm, my first ICT is in June. I'm planning to take the ICT ippt and see hw it goes then proceed to go IPT. Is it possible?
Will I be able to apply for IPT if I took an official IPPT on my own accord after my ICT?
Hi! I have a question here...
I've went for IPT once only, and taken the IPT IPPT... And failed of course.
Question is, can I now book an IPPT and clear it with my PPT standard? Or I have to go through all 10 IPT sessions.... Because right now, I have some confidence of clearing based on my PPT standard, but not the normal standard ah. I really don't want to waste time on another 9 IPT sessions when I'm able to meet my PPT right now.
Thanks!

if system prompt me that i've got to complete my IPT by 3/Jun'13; can my last session of IPT be on 3/Jun'13 itself or it has to be at least 1 day before?![]()
Hey erm is there going to be any penalty if i booked IPT and then did not go for it? i read that theres no penalty and no limit on how many u can miss but just wish to double confirm. thanks guys !
Yes.........
Kk. Thing is I'm currently categorised in target band 1 for IPT.
If I take IPPT now, does that mean I have to pass at target band 2 to clear? Or can I clear IPPT at target band 1? ><
And is there any IPPT sessions or place that allow you to run your 2.4 on threadmill anymore?
Hi guys, will be taking my first ippt after ord soon. Would just like to check, usually how is the ippt being conducted?
Do they start punctually at 0730 for sat ippt? And around what time does the ippt end?
If i failed any of the station can i just walk off or do i need to inform the pti? How is bedok FCC running route like?(tracks or routes?)
Can i wear my own pt kit or must be army ones?
What do i need to bring and what to wear to report for ippt?(just 11b and pt kit will do?) Btw where do i keep my personal belongings?
Sorry for so many noobish qns! First time going and alone so abit worried! Thanks for anybody who clarify my doubts!