
Or if they go to some island can get even not 20s.ur english is really sibei cui.
anyway, for ladies, it is a function of how rich you are. if you r a billionaire, even if you r in ur 80s, u can get women in their 20s.
Last time u can get along woh
For how long? 1hr?With enough money, you can have one of every age gap too.
I think in China some official filled entire apartment complex with his xiao sans.For how long? 1hr?
1hr not long enough mehI think in China some official filled entire apartment complex with his xiao sans.
I rike older womenHow much age can lady may accept when talking on courting and marriage .
Ps. I don't think any ladies would joke said I wan married man 50 years older than me.
I didnāt until I met my wife. So much easier to have proper conversation.I rike older women
éæå§Øęäøę³ååŖåäŗ
How much age can lady may accept when talking on courting and marriage .
Ps. I don't think any ladies would joke said I wan married man 50 years older than me.
Logically, if we consider life expectancies, you wouldn't want a partner that is either too old or too young because either you or the partner might end up alone for a very long time.
Assuming true love.
Or
ę¾ē»ę„ęļ¼![]()
If u got enuf moola, even u stand there like an idiot chiobu will oso thk ur a charm magnetRelationship is about communicating skill and commitment