Iridiumguy
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2022
- Messages
- 929
- Reaction score
- 433
75 left unsold. So 80% soldTiagong 72% liao

75 left unsold. So 80% soldTiagong 72% liao
They guess 40% sold for Hillock Green haha. Looks like still some way to goEC and wife prediction v true. Average if 24xx is outstanding performance.
2 bed room 2.1m is nutsBro, join the telegram. Live update. Heard about 20% sold already. I guess maybe can be 60-70% sold. The top floor are way too expensive. At Floor 23 (mid-floor since its 40 story), average price is like:
1BR = $1.3m
1BR+S = $1.55m
2BR = $2.11m
3BR = $2.7m
3BR+S = $3.1m
4BR = $3.6m
Poverty limits your imagination.
Their size is a tad bigger like 3 bedder is 11412 bed room 2.1m is nuts
2.1 mil /1141 sf=1840 psf...Their size is a tad bigger like 3 bedder is 1141
Should be 2.7m2.1 mil /1141 sf=1840 psf...
C1 & C2 & C2(g) is 3 bedroom ahShould be 2.7m
2.7m / 1141 = 2366 psf
Wonder how big their 2 bedder is.
| 1141 - 1184 (sqft) | 73 units |
Starting from 710sqft for 2B1B and 818sqft for 2B+SShould be 2.7m
2.7m / 1141 = 2366 psf
Wonder how big their 2 bedder is.
710/721 for 2 bedder without studyShould be 2.7m
2.7m / 1141 = 2366 psf
Wonder how big their 2 bedder is.
And only one bath710/721 for 2 bedder without study

If D15 not many supplies, I wonder what would be the 'real' price..after seeing this Jden performance given its pricingStarting from 710sqft for 2B1B and 818sqft for 2B+S
Really? 2.1m for 710 flat? With only 1 toilet?710/721 for 2 bedder without study
My gut feel tells me, slightly higher than TG's launch performance (~75%?). I remember TG was the first launch in a while for the area, and was quite hyped. But some buyers also waited for TC and GD so it didn't hit as high as it couldIf D15 not many supplies, I wonder what would be the 'real' price..after seeing this Jden performance given its pricing
2 bed room 2.1m is nuts
Really? 2.1m for 710 flat? With only 1 toilet?
I find this very hard to believe lol
My gut feel tells me, slightly higher than TG's launch performance. I remember TG was the first launch in a while for the area, and was quite hyped. But some buyers also waited for TC and GD so it didn't hit as high as it could
all 2 bedroom area is 710--850 onlyReally? 2.1m for 710 flat? With only 1 toilet?
I find this very hard to believe lol