WussRedXLi
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2001
- Messages
- 95,460
- Reaction score
- 11,639
@xllms
1.3k sgd with LTWoo ER7 electronic groupset. Even if anything goes wrong, easy and cheap to replace in CN over there, labour shd be relatively low also.
Swap the tire out for Continental GP5000 (or if bike shop can trade in a bit lagi better) and you are in biz.
Use flat pedals.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=754064257225&mi_id=0000lk-az5Z2UVhcVRR-GDM_GZd5ZLBjkLjMuesaEhUZmkE&ns=1&priceTId=2150416917701662135532150e1bc6&skuId=6039594795975&spm=a21n57.1.similarHoverItem.19&utparam={"aplus_abtest":"2e2bfbe98c3de337d6f032f876694b8b"}&xxc=taobaoSearch
Dont think Shimano good quality no issue also.
Apparently they have quite a lot of issues (many comments) documenting the small springs being easy to get too compressed and fail working.
I bent it back myself, DIY.
Went to Taobao to get new springs to change also, coz the small spring which overly compressed caused the bigger spring to break and fail. Initially i cut the big spring and still continued to use it, then on TB I bought similar springs to DIY.
To change out 1 shifter for 105, is 300+ SGD here.
Ultegra i think around 500+
If Durace, is 1k for a pair (dont think got separate Left or Right)
yah, if one is open to China brands, can consider
GROUPSET:
SENSAH 顺泰
MAGENE 迈金
LTWOO 蓝图
WHEELTOP 轮峰
LTWOO has 3 options for electronic group set options, erX, er9 & er7 (all 2x10/12 speed). erX is the lightest and most expensive while er7 is the most affordable and heaviest. Don't know how they perform (especially in the shifting aspect) in comparison with each other. But for basic recreational usage, indeed er7 is probably a good option to consider.
For wheel set and tires, there are too many in China to choose from.
Hence anyone who does DIY for his/her own ride, it's a great time to be in with so many options from China that offer quality at much lower prices.
Yes, if I am to build a bike, I will opt for flat pedals just for convenience. Not hardcore enough![]()
need 3 persons to fulfil the order.First time see Redhare 9U dip below 600rmb.
![]()
All these 3人拼团 very easy to fulfill. On the listing will show a bunch of orders where the 3 persons quota has not been reached and you can just join in. You can also start an order yourself and wait for others to join but quite often after some time the system will automatically give you special "privilege" and waive the need for 3 persons quota on your order. All these 3人拼团 nonsense is just to create FOMO.need 3 persons to fulfil the order.
up till now, I have yet to buy anything from PDD
so far, only bought from TB, XHS & 咸鱼
@sales69
You got play this before? Seems fun, more progression possibly than just adding resistance from bands
BTW, only for dips......im not so pro
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?abbucket=14&id=976167732694&mi_id=0000xd-vS7wE99G5JIZ6hQUpU5JuiSAGGjVdndtYJmNR8iI&ns=1&priceTId=2147848917701858082351999e1a60&skuId=5929136437069&spm=a21n57.imgsearch.item.3&utparam={"aplus_abtest":"fca3096aa3276d9dd59eb4d03533467a"}&xxc=taobaoSearch
![]()



Never play before. Last time have the level but cheapo to buy.
Then I found a playground with metal ring and play there.
But the ring is fixed, feeling is different.
The gym ring is flexible in all directions so work muscles all-round and harder.
Now training back. Think I might buy one to play.![]()
About $13 for the ring set. Think I just got poisoned.Ok ok, i will get one set to play. Also will get 1 pair of white school shoes for my boy to get it to rmb 199 and free sea ship......

Dips are good, I do 90 reps with 90 reps of pull ups(broken down into sets of course) per day from Monday to Thursday, there's a indescribable satisfaction when one has done those down to the last rep.
For NSM, I think the bare minimum is 5 days but I have done 4 days before on busy weeks. 3 sessions + 1 easy run but I do a longer warmup and cool down to clock the 'easy' mileage. Although it is frown up, I mix my 3 x 10mins session with long run together.. about 4km warmup, 3x10mins and the remaining mileage to fill up the long run mileage. Sometimes life gets in the way so it is not too feasible to be running everyday.By right, have to do 5k all out/time trial every month to get the stimulus.
I tried this previously, and it best suits HM training the most since the pace is directly at HM effort.
A few things that I noted was that NSM doesn't fare well for those running 4 days or less a week. You have 3 sessions + long run, then where is the easy run? Hence, It favours 6-7 days of running the most.
The core workouts are short and long ST, since it achieves the best of both worlds. Doing 3 is possible early on, but when scaling up over time, I think 2 is sufficient.
For M training, I believe there's some adaptation to the NSM method, but I haven't looked into that.
I think he achieved what he set out to achieve by winning both SCMS HM/M. He earnt $15k, that's more than SEA games gold medal prize money, knowing full well he might not have the chance to do as well for the marathon in SEA games. He could taper for the marathon and possibly medal there, but I doubt it is as worth as winning both SCMS HM/M.
interesting. running too close to the leading car is considered as assisted, i.e "drafting". Another issue not mentioned in the article is will he be able to keep his prize? It would also mean his podium is not valid.
interesting. running too close to the leading car is considered as assisted, i.e "drafting". Another issue not mentioned in the article is will he be able to keep his prize? It would also mean his podium is not valid.