endo5x5
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2018
- Messages
- 4,599
- Reaction score
- 2,685
I just wanna come in to rant about having chosen 2XU to clock a HM result because
1) dunno if they might screw up the official distance again this year
2) income eco run is only 32 bucks for policyholders plus I heard that it is well organised (despite the silly morning rain last year)
Oh well, 53 more days. Time to clock another run this evening...
I have this weird habit of starting the only the first 3 klicks with breathe in nose and out from mouth. I dunno where I picked it up from, but I always felt that I should temper my breathing in the initial phase...
1) dunno if they might screw up the official distance again this year
2) income eco run is only 32 bucks for policyholders plus I heard that it is well organised (despite the silly morning rain last year)
Oh well, 53 more days. Time to clock another run this evening...
i find it more comfortable when i breathe in from mouth and out from mouth too than breathe in from nose and out from mouth. any advice?
I have this weird habit of starting the only the first 3 klicks with breathe in nose and out from mouth. I dunno where I picked it up from, but I always felt that I should temper my breathing in the initial phase...