KSL Mall (Johor)

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
35,992
Reaction score
12
Any idea how the parking in KSL works? Is it like get a parking coupon when you enter the building, then when you wanna exit, go to a machine and pay up and retrieve the ticket whereby you will need to reinsert the ticket when you exit?

huh? dont u guys use the touch and go card? less hassle dude.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,151
Reaction score
13,173
Went to KSL the other day, seems they've done something to the foodcourt on the top floor. The drinks stall has moved to somewhere in the middle - much smaller space - while the mixed rice stall has taken over the big big drink stall space.

Anyone knows if the Penang Laksa stall is still there?
 

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2007
Messages
33,816
Reaction score
5,011
they should start considering doing maintainence on their hotel roomS.
 

Shihtzu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
5,977
Reaction score
0
hey guys, how do I get to KSL mall?

I'm taking 950 from woodlands.

Do I drop at JB checkpt or JB sentral or Kotaraya II?

I heard there's S1 at JB sentral that goes there, is JB sentral the place whereby you get off for immgration?
 

suangern

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
1
If meter, is around 5.60 RM and above to 6.60 RM :)
Thanks for info, I have 3 pax so RM8/3 is still ok. hehe.
hey guys, how do I get to KSL mall?

I'm taking 950 from woodlands.

Do I drop at JB checkpt or JB sentral or Kotaraya II?

I heard there's S1 at JB sentral that goes there, is JB sentral the place whereby you get off for immgration?
Get down at jb checkpoint, go and chop passport, after that walk to JB sentral, take the S1 bus.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,151
Reaction score
13,173
Get down at jb checkpoint, go and chop passport, after that walk to JB sentral, take the S1 bus.
Next to the S1 bay, there's another bus with a KSL sign on the front - can take this too. :)

bas fare is RM1.60 i think, prepare exact note and coins.:s12:
I've been paying RM3 for 2 pax all this while, and they print two RM1.50 tix for me. ;)
 

suangern

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
1
ok btw, IM17 also goes to KSL city :s12:

IMG_4837.jpg


IMG_4838.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top