KSL Mall (Johor)

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Hi,

That time i took the metered cab was RM5.60 but the driver collected RM6.00 from me. Think now taxi driver will round off the figure?

ya lo .... happen often to myself also ...
but ok lah ... just give lo ...
they no ask you for 8 to 10 rm then is good liao lol ...
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
40sen you also want back?:eek:

Normally if rm5.60, I just give rm6 and then go off.

Wahahahaha..... no lah...:s13: Cos he asked me how much is the cab fare to KSL mah. Cos i told him have to round off to nearest $. wahhaahahahah

RM0.40 only SGD0.15 wahaahahahaha
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,182
Reaction score
13,181
Went to JB last fri. so jammed when I go in. Not going on a fri night anymore.

Friday is when people from both sides of the causeway go over for the weekend, whether home or weekend break. Not exactly a good time to go over unless early afternoon.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Friday is when people from both sides of the causeway go over for the weekend, whether home or weekend break. Not exactly a good time to go over unless early afternoon.

haha yup agree.
coz sat is weekends and most people doesnt work :)
 

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
44,487
Reaction score
538
Rather go over Monday evening after work so can go their Pasar malam.
 

bbmars1128

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
76
Anyone know what bus to take from Sentral or Jalan Wong Ah Fook to Jalan Johor Jaya near Daiman Bowl. I am looking for one. Found something from their bus services but kind of confused with the route being displayed on the Google map. Somewhat different from what was display on chart. Or perhaps, I am not familiar with the way it is described
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,182
Reaction score
13,181
Been watching fireworks from my KSL bed for the last half hour, still going on. :)

Don't know where's that, though. =:p
 

wenxi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
8,736
Reaction score
37
KSL Hotel & Resort
IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg
IMG_2516.jpg
IMG_2510.jpg
 

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
11,620
Reaction score
2,372
Anyone know what bus to take from Sentral or Jalan Wong Ah Fook to Jalan Johor Jaya near Daiman Bowl. I am looking for one. Found something from their bus services but kind of confused with the route being displayed on the Google map. Somewhat different from what was display on chart. Or perhaps, I am not familiar with the way it is described


You are at the right place! Apparently they don't have a specific bus service that goes to KSL!

I asked 20mins at least 20 buses when I went there. There is a guy who will say this particular bus going KSL, then go ask bus driver, he say never go!
Walked from start to end of bus queue then managed to find the one that goes KSL!
Apparently I think some bus goes into the kampong area. Taking the bus was super Scary though.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,182
Reaction score
13,181
You are at the right place! Apparently they don't have a specific bus service that goes to KSL!

I asked 20mins at least 20 buses when I went there. There is a guy who will say this particular bus going KSL, then go ask bus driver, he say never go!
Walked from start to end of bus queue then managed to find the one that goes KSL!
Apparently I think some bus goes into the kampong area. Taking the bus was super Scary though.

I won't say Jalan Wong Ah Fook is a place for those not familiar with Johor, to take bus. Consider going to JB Sentral instead.

I've described my own experience here somewhere, when I first wanted to go to KSL. I was lucky then, coz the first person I asked after getting off the overhead bridge, pointed me to the front of the bus queue. But not so lucky in the sense that I missed 3 buses which passed by without stopping, despite there being a guy who helped passengers look out for their buses, coz there were buses parked all through the whole bus bay. Buses could only stop for a very short period on the outer lane, or slowed down then move off too quickly.

That guy later suggested that I go to JB Sentral instead, then drew my attention to a pickpocket in action...
 

bbmars1128

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
76
You are at the right place! Apparently they don't have a specific bus service that goes to KSL!

I asked 20mins at least 20 buses when I went there. There is a guy who will say this particular bus going KSL, then go ask bus driver, he say never go!
Walked from start to end of bus queue then managed to find the one that goes KSL!
Apparently I think some bus goes into the kampong area. Taking the bus was super Scary though.

I am not going to KSL. Johor Jaya Daiman bowl is located on the opposite side of Tebrau Jusco. Those who are familiar with Jusco now Aeon.. will probably know. Whether taking bus or car driving back to JB CIQ, you will definitely pass by. It is on your left side of the Tebrau highway where The Store is on. I am looking for something there, but .... could not find any bus there unless I walk from Aeon... that part of the road is not meant for walking although there are cement path which covers the drain. I had already googled the area few times.

Yesterday, my friend drove me there for makan, but unfortunately the makan shop we were looking for was closed... You Kee? anybody heard of. Johor Kaki has it on their site too. Brought friends there to eat roast pork and double boil soup, ended up eating from another store... not that good.

My intention is to go over the weekend for the wet market.. located near the Johor Jaya bus terminal.... My friend says, that makan area if full of wholesalers. My description of that place, .... If you break up Aeon building and distribute all the shops along few streets.... This is what Johor Jaya is about. There is a The Store, KFC, SDS, Season, pharmacy, The Toast (Toast Box) , etc..

I will be going on the last Tuesday of March to Taman Sentosa (& The Store) and then possibly to KSL. Mainly to hunt for badminton racket and sport shoes. My other colleagues are coming along with me, KSL has a branch of the SPORT.COM there. Same store as the one at Tebrau Tesco.... by bus
 
Last edited:

bbmars1128

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
76
I won't say Jalan Wong Ah Fook is a place for those not familiar with Johor, to take bus. Consider going to JB Sentral instead....
QUOTE]

Actually, the so call few buses that I know going to Johor Jaya start at Jalan Wong Ah Fook. Just that the website isn't update I think. So that's why I am asking. I had taken bus here before... many years ago.... places like Air Itam, Kota Tinggi and some don't what places... just hit it whatever bus come along. Was jobless then and decided to spend sometime observing buses calling at this place, then one day, decided not to sit around but to take a "TOUR" around. Back then the exchange rate isn't very good. So not really cheap then. Just that I had too many times spend at home without any company's reply... so cross over to JB once or twice a week.
 

veryhungryboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
21,692
Reaction score
3
You are at the right place! Apparently they don't have a specific bus service that goes to KSL!

I asked 20mins at least 20 buses when I went there. There is a guy who will say this particular bus going KSL, then go ask bus driver, he say never go!
Walked from start to end of bus queue then managed to find the one that goes KSL!
Apparently I think some bus goes into the kampong area. Taking the bus was super Scary though.

cannot be, KSL is the easiest and most straight forward mall to go by bus from JB sentral, either take S1 or IM17 whichever arrive first, same price.

go back to JB Sentral, S1 will stop there at KSL for awhile to pick up pple. wait inside aircon till u see bus arrived, where got scary.

Go Tebrau den abit scary, bus-stop along highway, weekdays u can be alone there, kena rob oso nobody know.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top