
Hi all, I am looking for a decent laptop around 1-1.5k range for school. Now that black friday is coming any place I can look for? Looking at productivity, battery life etc. No need for gaming.
Acer Swift 3, Lenovo S540, Asus Z403FA
Thanks for reply, what do you think about chromebook?
As someone who has been through the process of bringing laptop to uni over 4 years. I'd say that it's very tempting to get the laptop with the best specs. However these tend to be gaming ones which are really heavy. Personally if there's no need for gaming, you can just get an ultrabook like Swift 5, Zenbook, XPS13, HP Envy.
Hi all, I am looking for a decent laptop around 1-1.5k range for school. Now that black friday is coming any place I can look for? Looking at productivity, battery life etc. No need for gaming.
As someone who has been through the process of bringing laptop to uni over 4 years. I'd say that it's very tempting to get the laptop with the best specs. However these tend to be gaming ones which are really heavy. Personally if there's no need for gaming, you can just get an ultrabook like Swift 5, Zenbook, XPS13, HP Envy.
can check which ultrabook is cheapest?
As someone who has been through the process of bringing laptop to uni over 4 years. I'd say that it's very tempting to get the laptop with the best specs. However these tend to be gaming ones which are really heavy. Personally if there's no need for gaming, you can just get an ultrabook like Swift 5, Zenbook, XPS13, HP Envy.
If value reliability and warranty, get a Latitude instead of the XPS from Dell. Dell outlet selling Latitude 7490 at $1379 compared to $2k+ list price.
i5 8350U
16GB RAM
256GB NVME SSD
1080p matte touchscreen
3 yrs ProSupport
No need to buy dongles, will always work with school projectors thanks to native HDMI port.
Sounds good, how is the battery life?
i recommend hp envy / spectre series
1.2kg
10 hours
battery life
reliable hardware
i recommend hp envy / spectre series
1.2kg
10 hours
battery life
reliable hardware