Lasik eye Surgery

catwhisperer

Reaction score
If anyone needs a code for Dr Lynn Yeo for ICL please PM me, if you post here I won't know if you have found it or not as I don't check this often.

If I'm not wrong, you don't have to find a referral by Dr Yeo to get the discount, you just need ANY referral from EEC.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who should I look for, for no touch laser treatment at eec?
Any referral for me too? Thx

kakaoryan

Reaction score
Hi all! Looking to go for lasik with Dr Lee Sao Bing at Shinagawa. Appreciate if anyone could share their experience as well as referral please. Thanks in advance!

Joeyong91

Reaction score
If anyone needs a code for Dr Lynn Yeo for ICL please PM me, if you post here I won't know if you have found it or not as I don't check this often.

If I'm not wrong, you don't have to find a referral by Dr Yeo to get the discount, you just need ANY referral from EEC.

choongyangl

Reaction score
just did my lasik & cxl at LSC clinic last week Thursday. Is it normal that my vision is not clear after 1 week? I can see close objects clearly but not far objects. All of my friends who did lasik can see very clear the next day after the surgery. So i wonder if this is normal.

jonathan_23

Reaction score
Hi, I have just booked an appt with Dr Lynn Yeo, EEC for next month. Would appreciate if anyone can share the referral code for Dr Lynn Yeo. Thanks a lot 🙏

marsbarsz

Reaction score
Hi guys, in my early 30s and went for lasik eye assessment. Found out that i had cataract and they suggested to go for cataract surgery. Want to check if it's too early age to do the surgery?

bert7888

Reaction score
just did my lasik & cxl at LSC clinic last week Thursday. Is it normal that my vision is not clear after 1 week? I can see close objects clearly but not far objects. All of my friends who did lasik can see very clear the next day after the surgery. So i wonder if this is normal.
My vision was more stable after 1 week but occasionally will have some blurry vision. It will take almost a month to be stabilized.

minizombiee

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum here.. does anyone have referral code for Shinagawa and Clearvision can PM me please? I won't be able to reply as I have no PM privileges but would like to say thanks in advance!

Am considering transPRK because I am concerned about dry eyes as I already experiencing some due to contact lenses so I want to correct my vision. Going for my evaluation tomorrow at Shinagawa and then at Clearvision on 14 dec just to be 100% sure. Shinagawa have many slots for appointment whereas Clearvision seems to be more fully booked, anyone knows why?

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, in my early 30s and went for lasik eye assessment. Found out that i had cataract and they suggested to go for cataract surgery. Want to check if it's too early age to do the surgery?
Please seek 2nd opinion. Where did you go for your LASIK assessment?

Gaddy23

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Any feedback from those who did Trans-PRK? I have friends who went through it but only about 1 year ago so wondering how is your experience 3-6 months or even 2-3 years on?

I am going for Trans-PRK with cross linking at Clearvision later in Dec together with my wife (she's doing it next week). Didn't meet Dr Ho but Dr Huang instead who also went through the procedure. Dr Ho himself did it 2 years ago which i found quite impressive. Settled for it as i don't like the idea of a flap or cut in my eye.

Her corneas are about 600 microns thick and degrees about 1000. Mine are about 580 microns and my degrees are 525 for right eye and 600 for left eye with 200 astig for both.

I will update based on her experience then mine later on. Ha ha.

espieglerie4

Reaction score

Hi! Can i have the referral to Dr Lynn Yeo of EEC please? 🙏

hubbahubb

Reaction score
Seems like Dr Lynn Yeo is popular for ICL, but has anyone done PRK with her? Is she a popular surgeon for PRK?

Has anyone done PRK with Dr Stephen Teoh (EEC as well)? Would you recommend Dr Stephen Teoh?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.