Lasik eye Surgery

Gaddy23

Reaction score
Oh no… my appointment with Dr Lim Wee Kiak is almost coming up. Still unable to get a referral. 😓
Need some help here… I suppose the referral for EEC is doctor specific? As I read from the forum.. the discount can be quite significant.. ie >10%?
Don't know for sure but it can't be 10% i think. It's more like $100-200 at most. Anyway this thread actually isn't for referrals but i guess no one is enforcing it. ha ha

Reaction score
Appreciate if can share with me referral code for Dr. Julian Theng. Thanks in advance.
pm-ed! All the best :D
Oh no… my appointment with Dr Lim Wee Kiak is almost coming up. Still unable to get a referral. 😓
Need some help here… I suppose the referral for EEC is doctor specific? As I read from the forum.. the discount can be quite significant.. ie >10%?
yeah from my understanding, the referral are doctor specific for EEC :(

Vulcanj

Reaction score

Hi folks,

Thanks to help from someone from the community here... I managed to get a referral for Dr Lim Wee Kiak and had my procedure done a couple of days ago. But as someone here pointed out, the discount is just $200. Not the 10-15% I was expecting.

In any case, just want to share that this is Day 3 of my epi-Lasik procedure... I have not encountered any complications so far, no pain whatsoever. Its just that I still seem to be about 100-200deg short in terms of short-sightedness... I was told it will gradually become sharper - certainly hope so, coz otherwise, I might still need a low powered pair of glasses.

Something for those with Lao Hua to take note.... whilst they deliberately slightly under corrected one eye to make it better, I still could not see things which are near. Previously, I was still able to read the words after I lift my glasses... now I do not have that option anymore. Whilst I am still waiting for the vision to stabilize,.. given the nature of my work... I am quite certain I would eventually need to get a pair of reading glasses.

Gaddy23

Reaction score
Epi-lasik takes a while to stabilise. Months for some people. What was your prescription?

Gaddy23

Reaction score
Just an update, it's been about 1 month plus since my TransPRK and I feel like I have perfect eyesight! Just a bit of dry eyes in the morning and it's fine after some eye drops. Really the best decision I've made!

Vulcanj

Reaction score
Epi-lasik takes a while to stabilise. Months for some people. What was your prescription?
Certainly hope so. I was 6.50 on both eyes. Dr suggested to fully correct my master eye... but under correct about 1.00 for other eye to cater for Lao Hua.

Was glad that other than dry eyes... I have almost no other discomfort from the surgery. :)

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Thanks to help from someone from the community here... I managed to get a referral for Dr Lim Wee Kiak and had my procedure done a couple of days ago. But as someone here pointed out, the discount is just $200. Not the 10-15% I was expecting.

In any case, just want to share that this is Day 3 of my epi-Lasik procedure... I have not encountered any complications so far, no pain whatsoever. Its just that I still seem to be about 100-200deg short in terms of short-sightedness... I was told it will gradually become sharper - certainly hope so, coz otherwise, I might still need a low powered pair of glasses.

Something for those with Lao Hua to take note.... whilst they deliberately slightly under corrected one eye to make it better, I still could not see things which are near. Previously, I was still able to read the words after I lift my glasses... now I do not have that option anymore. Whilst I am still waiting for the vision to stabilize,.. given the nature of my work... I am quite certain I would eventually need to get a pair of reading glasses.
Yeah it will get better overtime. Only femtolasik will most probably have instant clear eyesight the next day or so.

chhesecakes

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Hi @Vulcanj possible to get Dr Lim Wee Kiak's referral code? Thanks so much!

hasegaya123

Reaction score
If anyone needs a code for Dr Lynn Yeo for ICL please PM me, if you post here I won't know if you have found it or not as I don't check this often.

If I'm not wrong, you don't have to find a referral by Dr Yeo to get the discount, you just need ANY referral from EEC.
Hi would like to have referral code for Dr Lynn Yeo please!

bbbbbw

Reaction score
I don’t think they will give such a high referral discount of 10% as mentioned in earlier posts.

I think just a token of $100-200 which I believe they had already factored into their pricing they are going to charge.

which in other words, it’s not really a “discount”. Depends how you look at it.
Cos if every patient get $100-200, it really adds up.

but then again, they are already charging this price for their services.

I will rather find the doc which I am comfortable with. Pricing is secondary as long as it’s “market rate”

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.