Lazada self collection, what the difference between Mailbox & Pick?

apple459721

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
19,881
Reaction score
5,403
i check is deliver to your mailbox... just they omit the unit no.
when u choose bigger parcel... only pick locker is available. means there is size restriction for mailbox delivery.
The weird thing can choose other blk mailbox, look like bugged. lol

Anyway, u can ask the cso for double confirmation.
They very trusting just leave there think no one will steal ….
 

Ironside

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
40,891
Reaction score
20,952
My Lazada latest order is late for 6 days and still not received. I am worried it is lost, the latest update is it is with Singpost and no more update for 5 days already.
 

tsnd01

Master Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reaction score
1,672
I just purchased for something and there is no unit number of the mailbox. Can someone cfm they will just leave it on top of the mailbox where anyone can take it??

@wongminmin can you share your experience?
 
Last edited:

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
33,084
Reaction score
6,420
Seriously confused too... Hope they won't leave on the top of the mailbox... Does Pick means pick locker?
 

tsnd01

Master Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reaction score
1,672
I chose mailbox and singpost put the parcel in my letterbox. Lazada will have your delivery address so they know your unit number mah.
My parcel is huge big and I chose collection point and I thought the process is similar with Shopee. The collection point was opposite my block.
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,548
Reaction score
3,165
these days much prefer locker self-collection...be it for Shopee or Lazada lol. save on the shipping fees, and small items not so wu hua to pay for shipping. more expensive + bigger items shipping free le
total of 5 collection lockers within my area lol.
 

Skoda29

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
33,538
Reaction score
12,382
I think Lazada of late got more business hence the pick lockers allocated seems not enough.So the Mailbox which is yr letterbox is one way of solving the congestion at pick locker and customer no need to pay extra.This my own experience instead of getting my items at pick locker was diverted to my letter box.
 

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
63,551
Reaction score
16,472
I think Lazada of late got more business hence the pick lockers allocated seems not enough.So the Mailbox which is yr letterbox is one way of solving the congestion at pick locker and customer still no need to pay extra.

how does it work?
the default one I see the postal isn't my block. I click change , one whole column of postals to choose but none is mine. I even see a school listed inside
 

Skoda29

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
33,538
Reaction score
12,382
how does it work?
the default one I see the postal isn't my block. I click change , one whole column of postals to choose but none is mine. I even see a school listed inside
This mailbox is something new.
My experience was I think 3-4weeks back.The pick locker was full so the postman just dumped my items inside the letterbox followed by a msg notification.They know our address.If too big they placed outside my unit.
 

WaterNinja

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Messages
4,924
Reaction score
2,273
Pick Locker is yellow
SPX Locker is orange
SingPost is blue

Mailbox is new one?
 

moonlighter_sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
19,172
Reaction score
6,914
i cancelled the order just to be safe. We never know what courier company they use. Only Singpost has the key to open the mailbox. If it is some other logistic company, they may just leave it next to the mailbox. This is common in China I guess.

also my recent experience with lazada not fantastic. Any issue, it will be answered by AI bot, and the standard answer is to ask me to chat with the seller. ding dong here ding done there... super frustrating
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top