Lazada self collection, what the difference between Mailbox & Pick?

Lykadr

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
8
I stay landed. I noticed my address and my neighbours ones all can be selected as a collection point and delivery is free. But standard mail is $1.99. This does not make sense as not all orders let me pick my address as a collection point. I contacted Lazada live agent to clarify but the person don't even understand my question about the differences.

Anyone else encountered the option to select your own address as a collection point for free delivery and has used it?
 

Zze121

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
11,268
Reaction score
638
pick locker full will bounce back n delay
collection point has operating hr
 

moejoseph

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
2,031
Reaction score
1
I tested and here is an update, hope this helps!

I used the collection point and chose one of my neighbours mailboxes listed. Item was delivered to my own letterbox via Speedpost.

Hence it seems like we can anyhow choose one and the item will eventually be delivered to our address letterbox instead.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top