LG G Pro 2

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
Very few high end phones got radio these days. Just use tune in radio app?

For me this has everything I want except spen and dual speakers. ha ha


My fave feature is the humble knock knock


this phone has almost everything i want, LTE, removable big-capacity battery, micro sd card slot, good camera, fast processor, big RAM... but unfortunately no FM radio.
 
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
226
Reaction score
0
Very few high end phones got radio these days. Just use tune in radio app?

For me this has everything I want except spen and dual speakers. ha ha


My fave feature is the humble knock knock

yeah, workaround is internet radio. but still prefer the good old fm radio haha.

for speaker, i thought they have Dolby sound enhancement? Does it help?
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Glass Protector arrived at Burlington square.. only able to manufacture 5 pcs only.. lol..
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
Just played with the G Pro 2 at singtel shop just now. It's really awesome. Should have waited for this phone instead of getting Note 3. Ex G Pro user here btw and loved every bit of it.

For those who are still considering, you will not regret getting the G Pro 2. I believe it is still massively underrated, as compared to the Samsungs, Sonys and Apples.

Sell off Note 3 lo.

I sold off mine and like kelvinti will be jumping to G Pro 2. Am presently a G2 user, ex Note 3 user :D
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
After using Swiftkeys, minuum and Swype.. still feel Swype is the best.. becos it can change to Chinese with one swipe..

Okay for me to use Google keyboard since I only handwrite Chinese occasionally. ;)
 

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
16,704
Reaction score
0
Sell off Note 3 lo.

I sold off mine and like kelvinti will be jumping to G Pro 2. Am presently a G2 user, ex Note 3 user :D

I just bought my note 3 abt a month ago. Looking forward more to G3 though.
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,225
Reaction score
3,692
I don't get it. In what way is g pro 2 so superior that note 3 users would sell away such new phone to buy g pro 2? Even the note 3 stylus features are good enough reason to stay put.

Btw just bought a g2 to replace my wife's s3. She asked me whether is g2 definitely an upgrade for her. I said bigger screen, longer batt, processor faster and can use 4G. Are there anything else that is superior?
 
Last edited:

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,225
Reaction score
3,692
this phone has almost everything i want, LTE, removable big-capacity battery, micro sd card slot, good camera, fast processor, big RAM... but unfortunately no FM radio.

Why manufacturers want to remove the radio? Don't think is cut cost since we already paying a high premium for the flagships.
 

zjjx1977

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
2,150
Reaction score
0
3rd day of usage. G Pro 2 is awwsome.

I have no regret dumping my Note 3 for G Pro 2 as I don't really utilize the S Pen of Note 3. :)

The battery life is holding up well too.

It is worth your hard earned money. ;)

Go get it folks! No need to think twice!

Urs is korean set? 2 batt?
 

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
somtimes we just want variety.

Personally I have always wanted to try LG again but so many of their previous phones were crappy. G pro 2 is the first to meet all of my basic criteria of big screen, light, big battery, good speaker, sd card slot, good camera.

Unlike Kelvinti, I don't think i am ready to dump my note 3 yet but i do think gp2 is a great phone too!


I don't get it. In what way is g pro 2 so superior that note 3 users would sell away such new phone to buy g pro 2? Even the note 3 stylus features are good enough reason to stay put.

Btw just bought a g2 to replace my wife's s3. She asked me whether is g2 definitely an upgrade for her. I said bigger screen, longer batt, processor faster and can use 4G. Are there anything else that is superior?
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Mine seems to have a problem with the camera. Selecting Intelligent Auto, turning on the flash, after taking a few pictures, phone hang. Hmmm ...
 

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
the speaker is good (much better than previous LG phones) but not close to the HTC boomspeakers of one max.


yeah, workaround is internet radio. but still prefer the good old fm radio haha.

for speaker, i thought they have Dolby sound enhancement? Does it help?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Can you all tell me how come I couldn't find a GPS on this phone?

There isn't any GPS setting?😢
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top