LG G Pro 2

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
I am currently a Gpro user, bought this phone yesterday for $698, this phone is many time better than Gpro , worth the dollar spend. The battery can interchange between Gpro and Gpro2 and can last longer than my Gpro. very happy user here.

Thanks. Will be getting the battery for Gpro battery and battery charger for my Gpro 2 :)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Thanks. Will be getting the battery for Gpro battery and battery charger for my Gpro 2 :)

Please let me know where and how you get the charger. I don't know which one is good.

As for battery, I can get it from LG service center.

Thanks.
 

tikokia

Master Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
3,326
Reaction score
110
im using the glas sp, its as though theres no sp there at all, damn nice sleek and smooth
 

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
185,434
Reaction score
78,911
Bros those who just gotten their LG Pro 2, hows your feel about it so far, any regrets or damn song with it. Tks :D
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
Bros those who just gotten their LG Pro 2, hows your feel about it so far, any regrets or damn song with it. Tks :D

i was thinking of either z2 or g pro 2. but in the end i got the g pro 2 instead. if you like big screens phone, g pro 2 wont disappoint. nice screen, good specs. battery life still monitoring, but overall the phone is great! too underrated compare to the big brands. :)
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Thanks, bro! :)

For the charger, should I chose the EU or UK? Confirmed can change our D838, right?


Not sure. I normally use the US one. That charger is for G Pro battery. That other member say G Pro battery can use for our G Pro 2 so I buy and try lo.

Cannot tell you now .. the stuff I just bought nia .. need time to arrive ..
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Me with StarHub and got its logo flashes across my face when booting up too.

I think only StarHub sim card has that.

As far as I know, LG and StarHub has a very intimate relationship ba...☺

That's why....😕
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Me with StarHub and got its logo flashes across my face when booting up too.

I think only StarHub sim card has that.

As far as I know, LG and StarHub has a very intimate relationship ba...☺

Singtel don't have. I am on Singtel. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top