LG G Pro 2

cj9404

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
i was thinking of either z2 or g pro 2. but in the end i got the g pro 2 instead. if you like big screens phone, g pro 2 wont disappoint. nice screen, good specs. battery life still monitoring, but overall the phone is great! too underrated compare to the big brands. :)

i am still considering LG pro 2 and z2. i like g pro 2 more, only concert is battery, from various reports i can find, g pro 2 battery life is not very good.
 

arkaneslayer

Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Me with StarHub and got its logo flashes across my face when booting up too.

I think only StarHub sim card has that.

As far as I know, LG and StarHub has a very intimate relationship ba...☺

That's why....😕

I removed the starhub sim and put in singtel. Logo still there.
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
Changed from note 2 to Pro 2 this morning.. Wanted a smaller screen phone but decided to get this latest one since I no need to pay much for recontract. Took the red one. And I felt that I made the right choice haha! Always wanted to try LG and I hope my life will be good with LG G Pro 2!
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
Changed from note 2 to Pro 2 this morning.. Wanted a smaller screen phone but decided to get this latest one since I no need to pay much for recontract. Took the red one. And I felt that I made the right choice haha! Always wanted to try LG and I hope my life will be good with LG G Pro 2!

Congrats. I do agree that its quite a good phone. though coming from s3 the screen size is a big jump for me. lol
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Not sure. I normally use the US one. That charger is for G Pro battery. That other member say G Pro battery can use for our G Pro 2 so I buy and try lo.

Cannot tell you now .. the stuff I just bought nia .. need time to arrive ..

Okie dokie! :s8:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Changed from note 2 to Pro 2 this morning.. Wanted a smaller screen phone but decided to get this latest one since I no need to pay much for recontract. Took the red one. And I felt that I made the right choice haha! Always wanted to try LG and I hope my life will be good with LG G Pro 2!

Yeah! Must get use to the On-Screen Button (OSB) first lor.

G Pro 2 is also my very first OSB phone from Note 3! First 2 days, didn't get use to the OSB and the rounded shape of the G Pro 2 as the Note 3 was very squarish in shape. I feel very irritated by the OSB and shape.....but now into the 4th days, all goood! Can operate, hold and throw my new G Pro 2 just likes the Note 3 now LOL!:s13:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Congrats. I do agree that its quite a good phone. though coming from s3 the screen size is a big jump for me. lol

Set the font (global setting to Large and bingo, all fonts will be big and easy for your eyes including Facebook and YouTube.:s22:

Don't waste such a big screen phone! So, set the font big to really enjoy the 5.9"!:s22:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
yes sort of..
the spigen one is good
clasy one is better in terms of value, same quality as spigen
selling at 40 at burlington nia

Hookei! I will go get CLASY tempered Glass tomorrow at the Square!:)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
I removed the starhub sim and put in singtel. Logo still there.

You bought it from a retail shop?

The set could be taken from the stock meant for StarHub!

Those supplier/agent gave it to retail shop first!Thats why!:vijayadmin:
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
Yeah! Must get use to the On-Screen Button (OSB) first lor.

G Pro 2 is also my very first OSB phone from Note 3! First 2 days, didn't get use to the OSB and the rounded shape of the G Pro 2 as the Note 3 was very squarish in shape. I feel very irritated by the OSB and shape.....but now into the 4th days, all goood! Can operate, hold and throw my new G Pro 2 just likes the Note 3 now LOL!:s13:

Where can I get screen protector for it? And where got case? Haven't seen the original flip case with window in shops.
 

tikokia

Master Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
3,326
Reaction score
110
Hookei! I will go get CLASY tempered Glass tomorrow at the Square!:)

don go into the wrong shop wor

the SP for this phone is so good cos theres no hardware button, so its one big piece of glass. once put on, theres no 'gap' so its like the original screen glass, cant even tell its there
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
don go into the wrong shop wor

the SP for this phone is so good cos theres no hardware button, so its one big piece of glass. once put on, theres no 'gap' so its like the original screen glass, cant even tell its there

Roger that, bro! :s13:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Where can I get screen protector for it? And where got case? Haven't seen the original flip case with window in shops.

SP has in those few shops. Case not yet coz it is still too new.

Those cases should be in in the next 2 weeks I guess!:s22:

I also wear no case now! I only want a transparent or semi-transparent slim case, preferably 0.3mm slim!
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
use sgp cases first lo

Don't want lah! That Spigen Amour case is so thick! I'm waiting for the Spigen Ultra Fit(slim) case ba...but the problem is that no stock or stock hasn't arrived ba...

There is no other slim case in the market now, not even on eBay!:o

You know the 0.3mm semi-transparent case I got from eBay for Note 3 is so slim and good and yet cost only about S$6+.
 
Last edited:

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
for me, battery life is excellent. With over 17 hours of use and still more than 90% left. that's since yesterday evening and started at 95% or so.

given that i was sleeping from around midnight, it probably fell by a bit on standby only too.

like i mentioned before, the bad press is probably from the video playback (which i have not tested so far) but unless you are playing video all day long you should be safe.

in fact, it seems its talk time battery run time is twice that of note 3.

LG G Pro 2 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Royal duel - GSMArena.com


i am still considering LG pro 2 and z2. i like g pro 2 more, only concert is battery, from various reports i can find, g pro 2 battery life is not very good.
 

Unknownx

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
16
Any G Pro 2 user here used Z Ultra before? Which one has a better screen quality in terms of color reproduction?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top