LG G Pro 2

progene

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2005
Messages
5,796
Reaction score
782
I know the rule here.
140916_213126_COLLAGE-1_zps77ndd9ri.png
 

progene

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2005
Messages
5,796
Reaction score
782
Guess mine is not the latest. As Playstore version is higher than mine. But unable to update. Well. Working fine. So no update, I also cool.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Guess mine is not the latest. As Playstore version is higher than mine. But unable to update. Well. Working fine. So no update, I also cool.

Haha! If your current version is working fine, just leave it.
 

progene

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2005
Messages
5,796
Reaction score
782
Think my version of google keyboard is install via apk. Not via play store. Thus no encounter issue..
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Think my version of google keyboard is install via apk. Not via play store. Thus no encounter issue..

Let me install that latest version via apk if i can find one to see if the same problem pops up or not.

Thanks.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Wah!

As of today, it has been 6 long months with Pro 2!

Pro 2 is the phone that I have ever held for the longest time for the past 2 years.

This phone is just awesome. :)

I'm not going for Note 4 liao... Confirmed and chopped.
 
Last edited:

kanraman

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
126
Reaction score
1
HD Voice

New (Starhub) user of G Pro 2 here. Coming from a Galaxy S4 and G2.

Not able to get "HD Voice" on my G Pro 2 while making and receiving calls. Was possible with same SIM on my G2.

Spoke with SH - they said its phone setting; spoke with LG tech support - they said its telco setting! :eek:

Checked SH website - it says G Pro 2 supported.

So any idea how I can activate this? Is everyone here getting HD Voice on their handsets?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
New (Starhub) user of G Pro 2 here. Coming from a Galaxy S4 and G2.

Not able to get "HD Voice" on my G Pro 2 while making and receiving calls. Was possible with same SIM on my G2.

Spoke with SH - they said its phone setting; spoke with LG tech support - they said its telco setting! :eek:

Checked SH website - it says G Pro 2 supported.

So any idea how I can activate this? Is everyone here getting HD Voice on their handsets?

Late but BIG Welcome to the Pro 2 club! ;)

It shouldn't be due to any setting on G Pro 2. It should be telco's issue.;)

I have StarHub's HD Voice all the times!:s22:
 

gsnba84

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Late but BIG Welcome to the Pro 2 club! ;)

It shouldn't be due to any setting on G Pro 2. It should be telco's issue.;)

I have StarHub's HD Voice all the times!:s22:

kelvinti is right StarHub's HD Voice is on no matter what...it should be a telco issue. However, it could be that your G Pro 2 hasn't been updated so it doesn't "show" that HD voice is on...The icon was added in one of the updates if I remember correctly...Also the icon only shows up for StarHub to StarHub because HD voice is a StarHub thing...
 

kanraman

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
126
Reaction score
1
Thanks for your inputs re HD Voice.
@gsnba84 - I am on D83810b running Android 4.4.2. Haven't received any OTA alert after that. I have tried calling other SH mobiles - still the HD Voice is not "shown".

I'll try talking to SH CSO again - really silly of them to divert me to LG if its their setting only.
 

Persie

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
919
Reaction score
1
Wah!

As of today, it has been 6 long months with Pro 2!

Pro 2 is the phone that I have ever held for the longest time for the past 2 years.

This phone is just awesome. :)

I'm not going for Note 4 liao... Confirmed and chopped.

wow, that is a real determination!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top