
Go here to create an free account.
http://imgur.com/
Download the imgur app from PlayStore to your G Pro 2 too.
You upload the photos either from you Pro 2 or computer accordingly.
After you have uploaded photos, Login and select "images" from the pull-down menu in your "Account name"'s tab.
Select a photo and select BBCode format and click the icon to copy to clipboard and paste into your post.
![]()
Me too.
I will not sell this bad boy too if I were to upgrade to another big screen phone.
I will keep it as a secondary phone. This Pro 2 is a rare species.
hi guys,
I am abit slow here. Just realise the back LED is also actually the power button. Wanna check the color from the led is kinda distorted? The color on the left tend to be more darker compare to the right? Is the rest of the bro facing this issuse as well?
Esp on white , u can see more greenish on toward the left side
![]()

thx u for the tutorial
din upload anything till now cos dunno how to do it
lolzzz


thx u for the tutorial
din upload anything till now cos dunno how to do it
lolzzz
Red is hot.
[/URL][/IMG]![]()
Finally I got it. Many thanks specially to Kelvinti brother
for the tutorial.

Lg supposed to also announce a 5.8 in with stylus phone as well.
Maybe it will be the successor to g pro 2
Me too.
I will not sell this bad boy too if I were to upgrade to another big screen phone.
I will keep it as a secondary phone. This Pro 2 is a rare species.
Ya...rare since you bought up all the remaining stock
Want to buy now also cannot find