LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Not that bad in night shot even though the noise level is on the high side! :s22:

USmbdEM.jpg
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Kelvinti brother, kindly teach me how to load images to
the forum. I don't know how to do it.:s11::s22:

Go here to create an free account.

http://imgur.com/

Download the imgur app from PlayStore to your G Pro 2 too.

You upload the photos either from you Pro 2 or computer accordingly.

After you have uploaded photos, Login and select "images" from the pull-down menu in your "Account name"'s tab.

Select a photo and select BBCode format and click the icon to copy to clipboard and paste into your post.

3UQCXaq.jpg
 
Last edited:

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Go here to create an free account.

http://imgur.com/

Download the imgur app from PlayStore to your G Pro 2 too.

You upload the photos either from you Pro 2 or computer accordingly.

After you have uploaded photos, Login and select "images" from the pull-down menu in your "Account name"'s tab.

Select a photo and select BBCode format and click the icon to copy to clipboard and paste into your post.

3UQCXaq.jpg

Many thanks for sharing the information Kelvinti, is there any
other website to upload our photos beside the one
you recommended. (imgur.com/)
:spin:
 

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
164
Long press the home key. :)

Thanks for sharing!, been enjoying the phone these few days that forget to come here!
Really is a very good phone and have been putting my iPhone 6+ aside now!

The only downside is the game brave Frontier encounter auto shut down quite frequently. Any bro had the same issue? Other then this the phone handle everything flawlessly
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
I do have TV anywhere app by StarHub.

Pretty handy in the move when you are in a bus or MRT when your favourite shows are showing. :)
 

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Look like each and every individual watch TV according to
their own desire. To bore my brain, I watch TV.

But nowadays it is something unnecessary for me even though
I am a bit sad when my 20 minutes train ride ends.

The question I ask myself:
What is it that is worth wasting my wasted time on? :s13:
 

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,627
Reaction score
691
Became an LG G Pro 2 owner a few months back, my old friend (of 30 years) wanted my Note 3 to run 'Sideview' on his Tab 10.1, so I traded my Note 3 for the G Pro 2 + Lenovo 7" WiFi tab. No regrets as the G Pro 2 feels as spiffy as the Note 3, plus bigger screen which is what drew me to the trade. I'm a bit of a watching movies on-the-go kind of guy, the 5.9" screen is damn shiok for watching vids, plus I've always though SuperAmoled colour is a tad over saturated on my Note 3. The G Pro 2 IPS screen reproduces colour that isn't over saturated but looks simply gorgeous.

I don't intend to sell this badboy even I upgrade my phone, the 5.9" IPS is a winner for me, and a keeper, also have a 128GB mSD card installed for my MP3's, WAV and vids. Eagerly awaiting 256GB mSD cards as my 128GB card is fast running out of space.

Guys, I went through a few pages back, but didn't see anything definitive on Lollipop update for this phone, any idea when it's coming to the G Pro 2?
 

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Became an LG G Pro 2 owner a few months back, my old friend (of 30 years) wanted my Note 3 to run 'Sideview' on his Tab 10.1, so I traded my Note 3 for the G Pro 2 + Lenovo 7" WiFi tab. No regrets as the G Pro 2 feels as spiffy as the Note 3, plus bigger screen which is what drew me to the trade. I'm a bit of a watching movies on-the-go kind of guy, the 5.9" screen is damn shiok for watching vids, plus I've always though SuperAmoled colour is a tad over saturated on my Note 3. The G Pro 2 IPS screen reproduces colour that isn't over saturated but looks simply gorgeous.

I don't intend to sell this badboy even I upgrade my phone, the 5.9" IPS is a winner for me, and a keeper, also have a 128GB mSD card installed for my MP3's, WAV and vids. Eagerly awaiting 256GB mSD cards as my 128GB card is fast running out of space.

Guys, I went through a few pages back, but didn't see anything definitive on Lollipop update for this phone, any idea when it's coming to the G Pro 2?

Am I correct in understanding that you have a
128GB micro SD card installed in your Pro 2 for
your MP3's WAV and video filies?

All along I have only the 64GB in the microSD slot. :s11:
 

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,627
Reaction score
691
Am I correct in understanding that you have a
128GB micro SD card installed in your Pro 2 for
your MP3's WAV and video filies?

All along I have only the 64GB in the microSD slot. :s11:
What? I dunno if this is what you mean, but though the G Pro 2 officially supports 64GB mSD cards, it does support 128GB mSD card without any problem.

Waiting for news on the Lollipop update for the G Pro 2....
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Me too.

I will not sell this bad boy too if I were to upgrade to another big screen phone.

I will keep it as a secondary phone. This Pro 2 is a rare species.
 

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
What? I dunno if this is what you mean, but though the G Pro 2 officially supports 64GB mSD cards, it does support 128GB mSD card without any problem.

Waiting for news on the Lollipop update for the G Pro 2....

Thank you Gaminator for the confirmation, I am sure many
of us may not know that Pro 2 can support 128GB and higher
for external storage.

I am more happy to remain with the current system than
upgrading to Lollipop for reasons already been known.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top